Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

NomadicAssassin
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

11 May 2009, 10:35 am

Ok it's no secret the media and newspapers are all alerting us of how were in a huge depression, and that there will be some huge world war 3, but I want to know how many of you are doing anything because of it, if you are pls reply with what and why? I'll start the replies off, I'm not doing to much at all just sitting back watching the world crumble.

Albert Einstein

Brittany2907
The ultimate storm is eternally on it's
The ultimate storm is eternally on it's

11 May 2009, 2:23 pm

I'm stocking up on tinned food & bottled water...seriously. Other than that I'm not doing anything.

mikemmlj
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

11 May 2009, 4:06 pm

I am the union rep at work. People like me as union rep because even though i'm "crazy" I find it nearly impossible to lie and people know that. I am helping people that are being laid off and I am trying to get benefits reps to come out to work to help people gat their personal lives in order.

It is nice to make a positive difference.

It's the end of the world! No reason to panic though.

Henriksson
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2009, 4:08 pm

The depression hasn't really affected me much, and so I haven't done much either. I'll just wait it out, and try to figure out how similar ones can be prevented.

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

11 May 2009, 7:09 pm

i just watched a good video about how the "star wars" is a sham to weaponize space and we have no threats, also aliens are real. and dont like the idea of us weaponizing space. i guess people will try the wiggle and jiggle dance until the end of time. the economy is just like the weapons in space, just on the ground. i wouldnt worry, i have to come up with $325 by this friday and i might have to sell my chains and one of my computers to get my own apartment for the other half of the deposit/rent i owed, so i guess im in a finachial bind and we will see what happens

Henriksson
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2009, 12:09 am

richardbenson wrote:
i just watched a good video about how the "star wars" is a sham to weaponize space and we have no threats, also aliens are real. and dont like the idea of us weaponizing space. i guess people will try the wiggle and jiggle dance until the end of time. the economy is just like the weapons in space, just on the ground. i wouldnt worry, i have to come up with $325 by this friday and i might have to sell my chains and one of my computers to get my own apartment for the other half of the deposit/rent i owed, so i guess im in a finachial bind and we will see what happens

Well, what you didn't do was to actually bother to read the original post.

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

12 May 2009, 5:31 pm

oh yes i did you over rightoues swede. i just answerd based on my views with twists pirticular to me, wich is what i do almost all the time here

NomadicAssassin
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

12 May 2009, 5:40 pm

No fighting, i want this forum to be one of the non verbal fighting ones, lol

Albert Einstein