Page 5 of 10 [ 147 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next

emlion
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2011, 6:56 pm

i'm like a gremlin.
he shouldn't feed me after midnight, because if i have a midnight snack i get demanding and horny. :lol:

murphycop
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2011, 7:08 pm

emlion wrote:
i'm like a gremlin.
he shouldn't feed me after midnight, because if i have a midnight snack i get demanding and horny. :lol:

And if you get taken in the shower, lots of other evil Emlion's form? If you got demanding and horny, i'd feed you ;)

emlion
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2011, 7:09 pm

he also does. he made me pancakes at 3am some time. :lol:

HE'S ACTUALLY ON TIME. :)
Goodnight. :D

murphycop
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2011, 7:28 pm

emlion wrote:

Pancakes, is that what they call it nowdays!

LittleTigger
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2011, 7:43 pm

I can be creepy once a year if I want.

I dress in all black on valenbane's day,
wear dark shades, and carry my handie talkie
radios by Motorola, and I look like a cia agent
or something. Creeps even thugs out when I
don't want them messing with me.

When I don't wanna be creepy I just
dress in my usual pooh and Tigger overalls
and when I go to the store hugging my
Tigger, I get more smiles from the cashiers
than I do on valenbane's day when I go
dressed in black with my radios showing.

When society stops expecting
too much from me, I will
stop disappointing them.

emlion
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2011, 8:57 am

murphycop wrote:
emlion wrote:

Pancakes, is that what they call it nowdays!

actual pancakes!

menintights
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2011, 2:53 pm

I don't believe you were looking for an answer as much as you were trying to prove some point or other based on your friend's situation, but here goes...

Being creepy is about projecting bizarre behaviors that may or may not stem from self-esteem issues--of course girls can be as creepy as guys can. One of the reasons girls don't get labeled creepy as much is because guys tend to ignore girls they perceive as unattractive--which creepy people can only be--and don't bother to get to know them to the point where the creepiness becomes noticeable. If you think girls are shallow for not wanting to have anything to do with overt perverts, you should start thinking about that.

Guys also have more tolerance for the creepy vibes coming from the opposite sex, which unfortunately has less to do with their being open-minded than with the fact that they never having to be in a position that girls could be in. Guys are usually stronger physically than girls and would be able to fight back if a girl insists on having sex with him when he doesn't want to. Though of course, guys have so few to lose in the first place that even if they have sex with a girl only reluctantly they would rarely--if ever--feel the same way a girl would after she has been raped. And in fact, I was reading an article about the gang-rape at Richmond High the other day where many guys who commented on the story (I suspect you would've been one of them) actually joked about not minding being in the rape victim's position. Does it not say something about the world we live in when most girls wouldn't want to be raped but plenty enough guys treat rape like a joke?

It's true that not all socially awkward people are creepy in the dangerous sense of the word, but this forum has given me the impression that it's also the socially awkward guys who tend to harbor resentful thoughts while outwardly presenting themselves as the meek and the morally-superior. While I probably wouldn't consider them creepy if I were to meet them in person, I probably would be pissed by every other thing they say to me.

murphycop
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2011, 2:50 pm

menintights wrote:
I don't believe you were looking for an answer as much as you were trying to prove some point or other based on your friend's situation, but here goes...

Being creepy is about projecting bizarre behaviors that may or may not stem from self-esteem issues--of course girls can be as creepy as guys can. One of the reasons girls don't get labeled creepy as much is because guys tend to ignore girls they perceive as unattractive--which creepy people can only be--and don't bother to get to know them to the point where the creepiness becomes noticeable. If you think girls are shallow for not wanting to have anything to do with overt perverts, you should start thinking about that.

Guys also have more tolerance for the creepy vibes coming from the opposite sex, which unfortunately has less to do with their being open-minded than with the fact that they never having to be in a position that girls could be in. Guys are usually stronger physically than girls and would be able to fight back if a girl insists on having sex with him when he doesn't want to. Though of course, guys have so few to lose in the first place that even if they have sex with a girl only reluctantly they would rarely--if ever--feel the same way a girl would after she has been raped. And in fact, I was reading an article about the gang-rape at Richmond High the other day where many guys who commented on the story (I suspect you would've been one of them) actually joked about not minding being in the rape victim's position. Does it not say something about the world we live in when most girls wouldn't want to be raped but plenty enough guys treat rape like a joke?

It's true that not all socially awkward people are creepy in the dangerous sense of the word, but this forum has given me the impression that it's also the socially awkward guys who tend to harbor resentful thoughts while outwardly presenting themselves as the meek and the morally-superior. While I probably wouldn't consider them creepy if I were to meet them in person, I probably would be pissed by every other thing they say to me.

Are you gay?

Well actually, attractive girls do the same in a way, straight as they think a guy is creepy, or awkward, most of the time that'll be the end.

I can laugh at anything, being offended by something isn't gonna make it go away. Would I want to be gang raped by a bunch of women? Yes. I obviously don't think a girl getting raped is funny, cause obviously no one should have sex if its against their will. Obviously if a girl was raping me, it wouldn't be against my will, unless she was hideous.

Like I said, its easy for guys who struggle in social situations to start getting resentful thoughts, they'll start blaming the women. But they can't change girls like that being judgemental. They need to learn, and adapt.

emlion
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2011, 3:06 pm

if the rape wasn't against your will, it's just surprise sex. :lol:

murphycop
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2011, 3:18 pm

emlion wrote:
if the rape wasn't against your will, it's just surprise sex. :lol:

Exactly :P

suprise me :wink:

emlion
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2011, 3:19 pm

sorry, boss.
i'm well and truely taken. 8)

murphycop
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2011, 3:39 pm

emlion wrote:
sorry, boss.
i'm well and truely taken. 8)

Well you better stop hiding under my bed at nights now then

emlion
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2011, 3:56 pm

i can still look!
just not allowed to touch. :lol:

murphycop
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2011, 4:03 pm

emlion wrote:
i can still look!
just not allowed to touch. :lol:

Thats not fair :P

And I thought Stefan was pretty tolerant!

emlion
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2011, 4:09 pm

He is, but touching is cheating!
& i am no cheat.
cheaters don't deserve partners.

murphycop
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2011, 4:18 pm

emlion wrote:
He is, but touching is cheating!
& i am no cheat.
cheaters don't deserve partners.

So you're saying all men don't deserve partners? ;(

When the time comes for a third party to join proceedings to spice up your love life, you know where I am. All men want a 3some.