Do you WANT to be (physically) attractive?

Page 8 of 8 [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

?
Yes 72%  72%  [ 79 ]
No 28%  28%  [ 31 ]
Total votes : 110

TatjanaErika
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

06 Nov 2020, 12:08 pm

In my opinion, although I consider this really unfair and shallow, being attractive makes your life much easier.
As child and teenager, I have been an ugly duckling, I didn't take care of my appearance at all, even to the point that I wore washed-out clothes and had a monobrow. I had a really low self esteem and tried to make myself as ugly as possible just not to draw attention towards myself.
When I finished highschool, I discovered a fashion store I really liked, I even developed some kind of special interest in fashion with this style. I started taking care of my appearance a little bit more, due to a part time job I could afford some better clothes, lost some weight and in a few months, I transformed quite a lot.
I was really shocked how different people treated me after becoming more attractive. Everyone is much friendlier to me, people even started considering some of my weird traits cute :D I am not a beauty, but my life is so much better and I feel more accepted now.

rottingpetal
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

08 Jan 2021, 2:06 am

Yeah, as a little girl I've always wanted to look like Megara from Hercules or Harley Quinn from Batman the Animated Series. Sadly as an adult, I look more like a strange 14 year old if anything. :(

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2021, 12:24 am

I don't want to be attractive in that way. I'd rather stay the size that I am. That way with the clothes that I wear, people won't know that I was born yuck, female.