Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2012, 9:26 am

I found this the other night and I want to share. The guys channel is called GrossMakeupArtist. He's a professional makeup artist and lives in Wales. He has 140 or so videos up. Some are product reviews but most are tutorials for different things. He explains very well and demonstrates on his own face usually, because he's filming it at home. Sometimes his girlfriend or a friend is in the video and he uses them, but it's mostly his own face.

He has the clearest and easiest instructions I've ever seen on makeup tutorials. He talks about skin care, how to hide pores and acne scars, dark circles, under eye bags, etc. He's also got some really cool techniques that really work.

Check him out and let me know what you think.

The link to the forum is http://www.rightplanet.proboards.com

MightyMorphin
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2012, 9:34 am

User doesn't exist. 404.

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2012, 9:39 am

Yeah he does.

<Here is the link>

The link to the forum is http://www.rightplanet.proboards.com

murasaki_ahiru
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

12 Aug 2012, 6:13 am

I like Vintage or Tacky . I love the tutorials and Cora's style. As a bigger gal myself it's nice to see someone like Cora doing this stuff. Love her

heatherbk
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

26 Aug 2012, 12:00 am

Do you mean gossmakeupartist?
Yes! I adore him
His videos are straight to the point which I like.
you wrote grossmakeupartist lol