Page 10 of 12 [ 185 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Keyman
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

30 Oct 2013, 10:58 pm

There are aspie girls with strong sex drive. Asperger is a spectrum diagnose, not a profile diagnose. Thus the expression is very individual but being lost socially at least in the beginning of life and being differently wired in preferences etc seems to be the common factor(s).

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

07 Nov 2013, 1:02 pm

Can't believe I made this thread a few months ago. I'm amazed, personally as to what it's become! You women sure have some interesting answers to my Q. :D

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2013, 1:33 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCdKiRDdohA[/youtube]

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

Mackica
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2013, 4:59 pm

The instinct to want to have sex with as many women as possible.Quality over quantity is lost I guess. :x

melmaclorelai
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

23 Nov 2013, 10:02 am

I don't think that this behaviour is exclusive to men but I've never been able to understand the "alpha male" thing - just the act of being rude, mean or cruel for the sake of appearing impressive.

ithraen
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

25 Nov 2013, 9:56 am

Fnord wrote:
MjrMajorMajor wrote:
Fnord wrote:
MjrMajorMajor wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Cafeaulait wrote:
Why they like boobs so much
Because they're there.
Yes, and usually in the way. :?
And the men shout out, "YEAH!" But did you mean physically, socially, or both?
Both to a certain extent, but I was referring to physically. I"ve caught myself in a sliding door more than once...not fun. :x

At least you've never had the toilet lid slam down on them.

as a trans individual.... yea... worlds of pain.

bearsandsyrup
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

25 Nov 2013, 1:31 pm

I generally understand men better than I understand women. Men tend to be fairly direct and have relatively simple motivations. Women, on the other hand, tend to have complicated motives and methods-- layers upon layers, coils upon coils. It's seriously labyrinthian lol.

So I guess the only "man" things that I really don't get are things like why do your testicles stick to your leg, or how do you not get distracted by all of that moving around while you're walking :lol:

FlamingYouth
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

19 Dec 2013, 4:56 pm

peaceloveerin wrote:
I will never understand why men have higher sex drives than women. Most of us women on here feel asexual.
Because women are the ones that can get pregnant.

Schneekugel
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2013, 6:27 am

peaceloveerin wrote:
I will never understand why men have higher sex drives than women. Most of us women on here feel asexual.

Lower testosteron level, which is a factor in both sexes for sex drive, as well as the rather "instinctive" part o fthe brain, that is responsible for causing sexual desires and feelings, is in men I think 50% more active. ^^

Additional many women use hormonel anti-conceivement methods, which is causing the testosteron level to lower as well, as well that for building testosteron physical movement plays plays a role, so if you work physical regularly or do sports regulary, that raises the testosteron level as well, but by statistic the level of daily physical movement we do is decreasing.

YourMajesty
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2013, 12:20 pm

What's the need to ''cum on her face''? I don't get that.

Pondering
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2013, 6:30 pm

It's a kink for some. Think of it as "Marking your territory". That's what I think any way. I'm not sure I totally understand it and I prefer to finish inside my partner if we are doing it, feels better that way and is just as kinky IMO, but I suspect if someone has a big thing for ejaculating on faces it might feel just as good or better to them.

YourMajesty wrote:
What's the need to ''cum on her face''? I don't get that.

theduckrabbit
Butterfly
Butterfly

06 Feb 2014, 8:02 pm

Yeah, I have a question. How do you feel about the fact that your contribution to the act of intercourse is completely inadequate to bring a woman to climax something like 90% of the time? Do you ever feel inadequate, ugly, clumsy, ashamed? I really am curious about how it feels to be a disappointing lover. Is that why you people drive those ridiculous camaros?

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2014, 10:24 pm

theduckrabbit wrote:
Yeah, I have a question. How do you feel about the fact that your contribution to the act of intercourse is completely inadequate to bring a woman to climax something like 90% of the time? Do you ever feel inadequate, ugly, clumsy, ashamed? I really am curious about how it feels to be a disappointing lover. Is that why you people drive those ridiculous camaros?
I never had that issue esspecially when mastering the arts of cunnilingis and allowing the woman to ride on top! Im not too into camaros im more into imports!

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

mouthyb
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

07 Feb 2014, 1:04 am

Why don't many men seem to realize that competing for dominance with one another is a lose-lose proposition? Why not just chill the f**k out? I understand needing to assert your boundaries, but seeking out other men to feel better than is just.... weird.

Why do men so frequently tell me that I'm "one of the guys" or that I'm an honorary guy? Why do they think it's okay to tell me that, or that it's a compliment to tell me I'm a guy?

The feels are shipped in by train once a week--Friday, I'm in love.

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2014, 1:34 am

mouthyb wrote:
Why do men so frequently tell me that I'm "one of the guys" or that I'm an honorary guy? Why do they think it's okay to tell me that, or that it's a compliment to tell me I'm a guy?

I'm not a guy, but to me that sounds including. "You're one of us"

love you and miss you, dear boy

Stop the wolf kills! https://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeact ... 3091429765

leafplant
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2014, 4:54 pm

mouthyb wrote:
Why don't many men seem to realize that competing for dominance with one another is a lose-lose proposition? Why not just chill the f**k out? I understand needing to assert your boundaries, but seeking out other men to feel better than is just.... weird.

Eh, people just mean to make you feel included in what is important to them. I was told by a young colleague at work that he thinks of me as "not one of the grown ups". I took that as a compliment :lol: