Just Can't Find that Right Pair of Underwear...

Page 1 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

DragonKazooie89
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

10 Oct 2013, 9:13 pm

No matter what kind of style or materials they are made from, I just cannot find the right pair that will keep out the lint balls from sweats and debris. It just always feels like there is something down there that shouldn't be and I need to get rid of it. What kind of underwear/panties/whatever would keep this from happening or is it something else entirely I need to change? Also, I'm not above having to wear men's undergarments if it means I can stay comfortable down below.

Knit
Butterfly
Butterfly

11 Oct 2013, 1:40 am

I wear men's underwear, or to be more accurate boys underwear.
I have tried every kind of women's underwear and they drive me crazy. They always seem to bunch up in my bum and I am constantly having to pull them out. Highly uncomfortable feeling, no proper coverage. I finally hit on the idea of men's boxer briefs, which are essentially just tight little shorts, no more riding up, no more adjusting, soooo much more comfortable, and coverage everywhere.
One thing I do need to point out is that men's boxer briefs tend to have a pouchy bit at the front, for obvious reasons, and this is rather unnecessary and going to be uncomfortable in my skinny jeans, so I buy my underwear in the teens section. I can fit into the biggest size they have in those, and no pouch.
I would recommend switching to everyone. No way I would ever switch back to women's undies.

metaldanielle
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2013, 3:08 am

Have you considered not wearing underwear at all?

blue_bean
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2013, 4:28 am

I don't understand how one can get foreign particles in their underpants.

I'd suggest a boyleg brief with a wide waistband. And make sure they're snug fitting too, not too loose. I generally go a size smaller in undies since I can't stand the feeling of them when they're looser than camel toe tight.

Schneekugel
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2013, 4:34 am

I normally wear underwear of the "sloggi" series from the european cloth-factory "triumph". While triumph normally produces lingerie and bathsuit clothes, their sloggi-series is about comfort. :)

hanyo
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2013, 5:48 pm

metaldanielle wrote:

That's what I do.

LogicalMolly
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

12 Oct 2013, 6:18 pm

hanyo wrote:
metaldanielle wrote:

That's what I do.

+1

starkid
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2013, 10:36 pm

I find boxer briefs the most comfortable, but I've never had the problem you describe, regardless of the type of underwear I've worn. How is stuff getting into your underwear? Do you wear them very loose?

DragonKazooie89
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

15 Oct 2013, 9:15 pm

I had a tendency to wear to wear them loose as well as had a habit of pulling out hair that grew down below, which eventually made them even looser. Recently, I have been wearing a smaller size I'm also getting control of the pulling thanks to some new medication my doctor has prescribed for me but it still doesn't stop the lint balls.

Maybe it has to do with the way I sit because I hate sitting with my legs together because it is uncomfortable and I have a tendency to slouch when on the computer.

Kinme
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2013, 3:59 am

My personal favorite underwear, which I've been wearing for a very, very long time are these:

http://www.amazon.com/Hanes-Womens-Cott ... ing+bikini

I have zero wedgies, they stay in place, and they don't irritate me down there. Only kind I can wear, period. They're sold at most stores, from my knowledge.

glow
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2013, 10:55 am

I've had to wash loads lately, due to very heavy periods i've had over the last few days.
(post edited out due to infantile users responses).

Last edited by glow on 21 Oct 2013, 5:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

LogicalMolly
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

20 Oct 2013, 11:57 am

DragonKazooie89 wrote:
I had a tendency to wear to wear them loose as well as had a habit of pulling out hair that grew down below, which eventually made them even looser. Recently, I have been wearing a smaller size I'm also getting control of the pulling thanks to some new medication my doctor has prescribed for me but it still doesn't stop the lint balls.

Maybe it has to do with the way I sit because I hate sitting with my legs together because it is uncomfortable and I have a tendency to slouch when on the computer.

This is very strange. I've never heard of anyone getting "lint balls" in their underwear. Are you sure it isn't vaginal discharge? A certain amount of discharge is normal and healthy. The amount and consistency will vary according to where you are on your cycle.

If you are sweating a lot down below you could consider making the switch to wearing no knickers. Underwear doesn't let the air get in and circulate around the vulva, so for people who wear underwear, things get more sweaty.

SirReality
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

20 Oct 2013, 8:19 pm

I've found women's boy shorts that work very well for me, so I can understand buying men's boxer briefs. I buy mine one size up because they don't bunch up in the bum if they're slightly loose. They still fit me just fine.

overseasalt
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

25 Oct 2013, 11:43 am

Just recently, whilst doing laundry, I noticed that I've poked perfectly circular holes through both sides of the lace on all my lace panties. :oops: I felt like such an idiot. All this time, I've been perforating my own underwear with my fingers while I was getting dressed, and I had no clue I'd been doing it.

theduckrabbit
Butterfly
Butterfly

06 Feb 2014, 9:03 pm

I dont wear underwear anymore because I always felt like I was going to get a wedgie. I have one pair of "boy shorts" on hand if I need it for some reason but basically do not wear them.

Halfmadgenius
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2014, 12:37 am

I can't do commando. I usually wear cotton Granny panties. I have some cute undies I wear when I am in a sexual relationship and only plan to wear them a couple of hours. Highly uncomfortable. a few weeks ago I needed some bloomers but the store didn't have my granny panties so I got bikini briefs. The package said they were my size but it lied. They don't come up high enough in the back and the leg holes are to high cut, they leave half my rear hanging out. They went in w with the sexy panties.