Page 2 of 2 [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2014, 5:59 pm

Not me! LOL I feel pleasure in beholding the female orgasm!

androbot01
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2014, 6:00 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:

8)

You're a sweetie kraftie.

alpineglow
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2014, 10:38 pm

OP, You aren't "lost", you are just growing up, and enjoying the sexuality that accompanies approaching maturity. Your brain will take a while longer to catch up to the body is all.

Sorenzo
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

02 Nov 2014, 3:07 pm

(Note: I am respectfully posting as a man in this forum.. I hope it's okay.)

I want to reiterate what has been said previously. There is no reason to call oneself, or anyone else, a whore.

Frankly, a lot of different people have a lot of different sets of moral guidelines. There is no one set of rules that everyone - guys or girls - expect you to live by, and in most cases, if your personal choices disappoint someone, you may still be able to mend fences.

Honestly, guys have some pretty innate honour codes that we tend to have to grow out of. We're not always rational, but in the end I think most guys will follow their heart instead of their pride. I've spent many years being miserably alone and I'll be damned if I ever let pride or honour or anything prevent me from accepting the love of a woman. Some guys are smarter than me and realize this sooner. :)

I hope things work out for you. If they don't, you shouldn't blame yourself too harshly. If people are judging you, it doesn't mean that you're the one who's wrong. It might just be them.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2014, 2:53 am

androbot01 wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
Make sure you get him to help you climax after he climaxes.

Don't bother, just masturbate after he's gone. It's much more rewarding. Plus most guys lose interest after they're done.

I'd rather she come first. its more important and fun to me. in a good sense women are fun to play with. the sounds, movements tastes, etc are all fun, guess cause they all signs of her enjoying it. I don't think most guys lose interest.

Nambo
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2014, 5:12 am

Sounds to me like though you are enjoying what you term whoring around, you would much rather be in a loving and self-respecting relationship.
As you cannot have both, you should decide what you want and go for it.

If you go for the whoring around lifestyle, be assured you will never feel truly fulfilled and might possibly one day hate yourself for making that choice.Also be aware that the boys are also whoring around, that meaning they are just enjoying using you as a sex object.

If you chose the path of Love, stick to it, even when you appear to be alone on it, don't tell your current nice friend about your "whoring around", it will either put him off you or it will change his view of you that maybe he can use you for sexual excitement as well instead of loving you.

You might need to push your relationship a bit with the nice guy, ask him if he wants to see you a bit more etc, don't push the sexual part though, leave that for him to work up too.

Remember you are young, but one day you will be old and affected by the choices you make now.

RightGalaxy
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2014, 8:42 am

You can get REALLY sick from swappin' spit with various strangers. Look out for your health. Sure, it could be a good time until you see a tongue lesion.

RightGalaxy
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2014, 8:44 am

kraftiekortie wrote:

OMG! 8O kraftie is REALLY speakin-up!! ! GOOD GOLLY!! ! :oops: :lol:
Oh, he "be holdin it" alright. :lol: That made my day - off to work - got called in!! ! Doubletime yaw!!

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2014, 9:24 am

My wife used to do doubles all the time.

Not so much anymore.

c12andtnt
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

08 Nov 2014, 12:24 am

First, call yourself whatever you want to. :) Who are we to tell you what to call yourself?

That being said, if your 'nice guy' is old fashioned, you might want to be careful which words you pick if or when you choose to tell him. I'm not afraid to call myself a slut as a teenager for pretty much what you're describing (being as 'into' physical contact as I was into every other one of my hobbies - I never could do a thing halfway... ), but when I said those words to my husband, a very nice guy who sounds like your significant other, after a few minutes I clued into the fact that he was freaking out bigtime at that information. For one thing, slut meant something different to me than it did to him. To me it was someone who was shameless about enjoying physical contact, not ladylike and didn't want to be (ladies don't have that much fun ;) ), while to him he automatically assumed I had slept with all said boys, which I hadn't. Not even with one of them. So make sure you're on the same page language-wise, otherwise you could cause a panic attack, or worse, ruin a good relationship.

But the decision to tell is yours, and depends on the two of you alone. Are you a person who wants to tell, or would hate keeping a secret? Then don't feel that you necessarily have to. My husband is AS as well, and didn't even hold my hand on the first few dates. I thought for sure he didn't even like me. Once I figured out that he did, I sent him an email that said how I felt, that I understood his feelings, that as long as he really did want me around and wasn't trying to send me a signal to go away, that was okay and that I wanted to go at whatever pace he was comfortable with, so our relationship would be whatever he wanted it to be whenever he wanted it to be that. He kissed me (and more) the next time he saw me, though he admits that if I hadn't sent that letter, he probably never would have found the courage to. So depending on your guy, telling him how you feel, that you enjoy contact, might spur him. Sometimes nice, old-fashioned guys think we're so pure that they assume we wouldn't Want to be in a physical relationship and they don't ask. ;)

The other issue is who he is. Would the entire topic freak him out? Some guys are shy, and some are prudes. If he's the later, if the whole judeochristian concept is a big deal to him, even if it isn't to you, you might want to let him be blissfully ignorant. Do you think it is something he would want to know?

Personally, I'm a fan of well-worded honesty, but no one can tell you what's best for you. That's just what was best for me in your place. But I can't keep a secret. Might as well tell now as forget I hadn't told and accidentally mention it later.;)

Good luck!