Page 5 of 13 [ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 13  Next

ShadesOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2007, 11:12 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: lol. this conversation has gotten so weird.

Jenna_Appleseed
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

30 Nov 2007, 10:28 pm

I'm bi/acidentally gender queer & asexual as far as actual relationships/activity is concerned.

I've been described (online) as sounding like a "butch dyke" (they were using it in a positive way not as an insult &/or homophobic way) except (as I added) "I mostly fancy blokes".

I'm sometimes attracted to women, some times to fem men, people who could be fem male or boyish female, women who aren't traditionally feminine - like Patti Smith on the cover of Horses

I'm also bi in the definition of being attracted to people regardless of gender.

insomniakat
Raven
Raven

05 Dec 2007, 5:24 pm

I consider myself lesbian, although I'm not ruling out a relationship with a guy. I just don't like sleeping with them and I'm attracted to very few. They have to be small, thin, and effeminite. Good luck finding a straight guy that looks like that. Besides, having to have sex with them would be a bummer.

Also, I look sort of like a gay guy. I've been called a fagdyke. I dress very boyish, but stylishly metro. I love ties. Think Billie Joe Armstrong from Green Day (since I like to wear boyishly done eye makeup) or Chris Carabba from Dashboard Confessional (I love his fauxhawk). They are both gorgeous, and I love their style.

I can dress really lipstick lesbian and get hit on by lots of guys, but it just doesn't feel like me. :( That was me trying to be normal and fit in. I felt like a total fraud though. :evil:

-Terry Pratchett, Jingo - Discworld

Kilroy
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2007, 7:31 pm

insomniakat wrote:
I consider myself lesbian, although I'm not ruling out a relationship with a guy. I just don't like sleeping with them and I'm attracted to very few. They have to be small, thin, and effeminite. Good luck finding a straight guy that looks like that. Besides, having to have sex with them would be a bummer.

Also, I look sort of like a gay guy. I've been called a fagdyke. I dress very boyish, but stylishly metro. I love ties. Think Billie Joe Armstrong from Green Day (since I like to wear boyishly done eye makeup) or Chris Carabba from Dashboard Confessional (I love his fauxhawk). They are both gorgeous, and I love their style.

I can dress really lipstick lesbian and get hit on by lots of guys, but it just doesn't feel like me. :( That was me trying to be normal and fit in. I felt like a total fraud though. :evil:

why don't more girls have that additude :)

Gwendolyn
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

07 Dec 2007, 1:12 am

I'm bi but have never had a relationship with a girl. That whole socially awkward thing? Guys seem to care less.
I've actually always gotten along with guys (nerd guys) better. They seem so much more obvious than girls do which is a big help.
But how do I know when a girl likes me? I don't know what flirting looks like. I like the idea of going out with a girl but I don't know how to do it.
Plus I'm afraid of being embarrassed because I'm a lesbian-virgin. And I've heard lots of them don't like bis
They're much more attractive and don't have penises, which are, let's face it, kind of gross, and they're soft.

So how do you go about getting a girlfriend?

Jett
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

08 Dec 2007, 11:28 am

Gwendolyn wrote:
I'm bi but have never had a relationship with a girl. That whole socially awkward thing? Guys seem to care less.
I've actually always gotten along with guys (nerd guys) better. They seem so much more obvious than girls do which is a big help.
But how do I know when a girl likes me? I don't know what flirting looks like. I like the idea of going out with a girl but I don't know how to do it.
Plus I'm afraid of being embarrassed because I'm a lesbian-virgin. And I've heard lots of them don't like bis
They're much more attractive and don't have penises, which are, let's face it, kind of gross, and they're soft.

So how do you go about getting a girlfriend?

You could see if there are any GLBT (Gay Lesbian Bisexual Transgendered) organizations in your area that may have socials, dances etc. I don't know how old you are but many colleges have groups of that nature as well.

As far as recognizing flirting... it can come in many forms. Perhaps just try to recognize seemingly undue attention that others are not giving you in the same manner. *shrugs*

Good luck :)

Lonely and wet and cold, but that I kept my dream!"
~Everett Ruess

Anubis
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2007, 8:07 pm

I am a butch dyke, but I end up looking like a guy and attracting the straight women who go insane when they find out that I'm actually a lesbian.

CrazyCatGirl
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

13 Dec 2007, 5:02 am

I identify as bisexual, I'm attracted to either gender and it's usually based on who I fall for.

Selena :)

Rhyanna
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

15 Dec 2007, 6:56 pm

I'm bisexual and wanting to try a relationship with a female. I've been in love with another girl before, but we never got the chance to do anything physical. That love, though the person I loved was majorly unstable and prone to violent behavior, was stronger then I've felt for any of my prior boyfriends. I'm not ruling out the idea of a male partner, but I'd like to see the other side of the fence, if that makes sense, before I get married. And if I fall in love with a woman, well, can we say handfasting? lol

Are any of you ladies in/near Michigan? :P

ouinon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

16 Dec 2007, 12:28 pm

Complete muddle; a bi/queer genderqueer. Had sexual relationships with both sexes. seems it's not the gender that makes the difference to me for sex but the dynamic of the relationship itself which does or doesn't turn me on.
I've made way too many mistakes; my sexual history is one long string of disasters, disappointments and confusions, with rare instants of something working.

The label asperger,( despite my reservations about using it despite my fitting the criteria; see my signature below!) makes more sense to me than any standard sexual one. It actually explains both my gender and sexuality better than anything else i've come across.

in fact saying "I am Aspergers"/extreme introvert (with chemical complications), DOES describe my gender and sexuality!! THAT IS my sexuality ! ! :lol:

PS: the closest i got to describing it before finding out about Aspergers was exactly the same as at least two other people said;" a gay guy in a womans body".

8)

chella
Raven
Raven

03 Jan 2008, 5:56 pm

Bisexual and engaged to an amazing man ^.^

I'm usually more physically attracted to women. I just have trouble getting along with NT chicks.

Last edited by chella on 08 Jan 2008, 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

merrymadscientist
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jan 2008, 1:19 pm

Seem to be bi, but have generally prefered men and only had one relationship (with a man). maybe this is due to social convention though rather than a true preference. i would like to have a relationship with a girl and am currently in love with an unfortunately heterosexual girl, but Im getting older now and really want to have a child before its too late, so Im looking for a guy really. When I fall in love it is more of an obsession with their personality and it isnt very sexual at all.

chocolate_kitties
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

07 Jan 2008, 3:57 pm

I'm more into girls but I don't understand them at all. Talking to guys is much easier for me - but I don't find guys that attractive. And I've only dated one person in my life (a guy). I'm probably bi but I'm not sure :roll:

LeKiwi
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2008, 8:47 pm

I'm straight and in a long-term relationship with a man BUT I have no problem with kissing women (obviously with his permission these days!) or anything. Some of my best mates are lesbian/gay/bisexual.

stimpysuzie
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

08 Jan 2008, 12:40 am

bisexual, married to a woman, don't think i'll ever be happy with someone regardless of there gender. So i just take each day as it comes and hope that it will teach me more than the last. oh and i don't hide how i feel about this from my wife cause its better if i say that i miss guys than to actually consider acting on the desire.

Jezikaonline
Butterfly
Butterfly

08 Jan 2008, 2:23 pm

I'm bi, and in a relationship with a pretty boy who has long hair <3 I love long hair =)