Page 1 of 3 [ 45 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

FleaCircus
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

21 Apr 2008, 9:08 am

i just cannot for the life of me understand why womens underwear have to be somekind of fashion accesory.
like, for example most women (& men) have a hang up over 'granny panties' or 'bloomers', since most people consider them "unsexy"and criticizing you for it.

or what about those cute panties with them cartoons printed on it, or lingerie?
i understand people have tastes and like to have a bit of variety, but its the underwear that litteraly
look like they're made to be worn on the street that confuses me.

unsexy or not, it shouldn't make difference coz UNDERwear is meant to be worn UNDERneath your
clothes, hence the name underwear.

╚══╝☆☆

AlteredEgo
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

21 Apr 2008, 10:02 am

heehee...
I agree with you, but my boyfriend wouldn't.

Chibi_Neko
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2008, 10:08 am

I don't get it either, I should ask my mom. As a little girl she always bought the fancy frilly panties with bows on them. then when I became 13, she began to buy the training bras that where just as fancy.

What's the point?

doordoctor
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2008, 11:06 am

yea why decorate the area if its not seen?? i mean it may look good with married couples but for aspies who usualy are alone or dont look at that type of thing, why bother buying the $100 pair from victoria's secret???

i did samething, gor of age got training bras, stopped when i was told by my mother and other people that my boobs appeared to be at my neck so its no bra here, why support if it mine are small anyway (a cup??)

as far as panties, when im bleeding its bikini or granny panties, i have more protection though from "granny panties"

being that i dont plan on marrying or having anyone that will see my intimate side (as in naked or being in bed with me) theres no need to "decorate" the area, why bother??

Mikomi
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2008, 11:40 am

To each their own, I guess. I hate all underwear anyhow.

Jeyradan
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

21 Apr 2008, 12:34 pm

My friend and I have had this discussion. Apparently, it's not for the female wearing it, it's for the male who will be seeing it.
I could almost see that, though of course I have no idea why those who don't have that particular type of male still buy the fancy underwear. However - really, even for those who do, how significant is the fancy underwear? The only time it would get seen is for a brief moment when it was about to be removed, so... is it really all that great?

D1nk0
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2008, 2:23 pm

FleaCircus wrote:
i just cannot for the life of me understand why womens underwear have to be somekind of fashion accesory.
like, for example most women (& men) have a hang up over 'granny panties' or 'bloomers', since most people consider them "unsexy"and criticizing you for it.

or what about those cute panties with them cartoons printed on it, or lingerie?
i understand people have tastes and like to have a bit of variety, but its the underwear that litteraly
look like they're made to be worn on the street that confuses me.

unsexy or not, it shouldn't make difference coz UNDERwear is meant to be worn UNDERneath your
clothes, hence the name underwear.

What about B00tythongs?? :lol:
I think its pretty Hawt to see a girl with her (ass)thong hanging out sometimes :P , but OTHER times and places I think its rather inappropriate and sends the WRONG message to young men. I personally dont think filly underwear on women is any More sexy than without. BUTT, more revealing underwear certainly IS sexy(er) than granny panties or bloomers.

Mollica
Butterfly
Butterfly

21 Apr 2008, 2:56 pm

From what I have heard, it is more to make themselves seem better in comparison to other women. The girls I have talked to said it empowers them. It's what lays beneath that matters, so I don't really mind what a girl would choose to wear. However she would choose to express herself is fine by me, whether it be commando or ultra fluffy froo-froo ones or standard ones. My personal preference is for being minimalist and comfortable though, for both men and women.

Sora
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2008, 9:52 am

Why'd want you a male to see your underwear?

Isn't the whole point usually... you want the male to see what's under your underwear?

Scorpio82
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

22 Apr 2008, 10:04 am

I could understand girls wanting to wear fancy underwear for their guys. For some guys, it's a turn-on.

What I don't get is fancy underwear for kids. Kids technically aren't supposed to be showing their underwear to anyone, so why would they want Optimus Prime underpants?

D1nk0
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2008, 10:42 am

Scorpio82 wrote:
I could understand girls wanting to wear fancy underwear for their guys. For some guys, it's a turn-on.

What I don't get is fancy underwear for kids. Kids technically aren't supposed to be showing their underwear to anyone, so why would they want Optimus Prime underpants?

Good Question.......I have a feeling kids do show off their underwear even though they're not supposed to.
You're quite right its a turn on for some guys(like Moi :D ); I dont like fancy froofroo undies on women but Revealing undies on women :mrgreen:.

Purplefluffychainsaw
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

23 Apr 2008, 1:43 am

For kids, I think a pair of decorated pants is just the same as having a decorated tshirt. Even though no one else can see it (although if my own primary school experience has any significance, they usually do, via skirt pullings from the boys, or comparing), it's something fun for them to wear.

For adults, it's for the men. And yes, the point is what's underneath, but the "wrapping" is still important, since you have to get through it. Personally, thongs and frilly stuff is the most uncomfortable stuff in the world, and I'll still with my boxers thank you very much. But some women will do anything to feel prettier, even stick a piece of string up their arse crack. =____=

MomofTom
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2008, 10:04 pm

Purplefluffychainsaw wrote:
For kids, I think a pair of decorated pants is just the same as having a decorated tshirt. Even though no one else can see it (although if my own primary school experience has any significance, they usually do, via skirt pullings from the boys, or comparing), it's something fun for them to wear.

For adults, it's for the men. And yes, the point is what's underneath, but the "wrapping" is still important, since you have to get through it. Personally, thongs and frilly stuff is the most uncomfortable stuff in the world, and I'll still with my boxers thank you very much. But some women will do anything to feel prettier, even stick a piece of string up their arse crack. =____=

I've never felt the need for wearing butt floss. The only time someone might see my panties is when I'm reaching for something high up while wearing my granny panties. 8) :lol:

D1nk0
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2008, 11:44 pm

MomofTom wrote:

I've never felt the need for wearing butt floss. The only time someone might see my panties is when I'm reaching for something high up while wearing my granny panties. 8) :lol:

Well, to each her own. BUTT, buttfloss is hawt :D .

ford_prefects_kid
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2008, 12:59 am

D1nk0 wrote:
MomofTom wrote:

Ha. Try running in it sometime.

Purplefluffychainsaw
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

24 Apr 2008, 2:01 am

D1nk0 wrote:
MomofTom wrote:

Only because of the friction. :P