Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2020, 1:30 pm

I’m noticing as I get closer and closer to my weight loss goal my waist is becoming the smallest part of my body yet my butt is toning up and my breasts stay the same size. My waist measurements at my goal weight fluctuated between 36.5 to 38 inches while my hips and breasts stayed the same.

At my goal weight my measurements will probably be 45”-36.5” minimum 38” maximum but my hips currently measure 43 inches but are toning. My question is would you rather have soft curves or be solid muscle?

Personally I do not want to flex like a guy. The nice thing about a consistent bust and bra size is I will still take the same shirt size I am now (I was still a 1x and 2x at my goal weight) and feminine shirts wouldn’t look right if I was a bodybuilder. I can’t imagine looking athletic because it’s not me.

-Down, The Birthday Massacre

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

04 Feb 2020, 2:10 pm

For many women, the currently promoted athletic look is unobtainable without giving hormones or other forms of drastic messing with metabolism. Pay attention to how you feel.
Just be healthy and whatever shape your body takes then, it will be perfect for you :)

<not moderating PPR stuff concerning East Europe>

languagehopper
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

07 Feb 2020, 5:52 pm

I would rather have muscle but having finished going through menopause I can feel them decreasing rather than increasing:( When I lost weight my boobs all but disappeared which I am delighted about. I hated them bouncing around, and at first I had lovely well toned arms with defined muscles but my rear end never recovered any tone, there is too much extra skin and at my age it isn't elastic enough:( But I do have a well defined waist which I rather like, so I don't mind curves, I just don't like bits flopping around. Not needing a bra is such a relief!

Where_am_I
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2020, 4:10 pm

I prefer the slim, defined and firm muscles that strength training gives me over the bodybuilder look. Some women can get naturally bigger muscles when they lift to failure - I'm one of them.

MjrMajorMajor
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2020, 4:39 am

Actual body building requires too much of a strict diet for me, but you can be muscular and have curves as well.

Congrats on being healthy :)

Peta
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

23 Feb 2020, 7:10 am

I like being feeling squishy and soft

seaweed
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2020, 7:10 pm

i have a natural athletic-type body and i would rather have soft curves tbh. especially when i weigh more bc i would prefer to have more fat in the hip region vs. the belly region.