Page 1 of 3 [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2016, 2:50 pm

I like peasant blouses, fitted women's t-shirts, button up blouses, below knee length dresses, low top Converse, sandals, UGG boots or other cute winter boots, skinny jeans, jeggings in subtle colors, small earrings, non flashy necklaces, simple rings, neutral makeup, light pink nail polish, plain colored hoodies, faux fur hood winter coats, printed infinity scarves, knit beanies, knit gloves and cute purses.

What are your favorite things to wear?

My style has really evolved.

-Down, The Birthday Massacre

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2016, 3:57 pm

Skinhead girl.

Minus the skinhead these days. :D

crystaltermination
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2016, 2:55 pm

Currently I'm going through the Age of the Trousers, wearing far more masculine clothing than I previously liked but I've never felt more comfortable. I am a fan of ear piercings, with two lobes and a tragus for both sides. Clothing-wise I mostly go for dark greens, blues and browns, or wear very monochromatic black and white outfits. I don't think I have a very specific style, though.

pasty
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

29 Nov 2016, 1:10 pm

Comfort is my style. I wear soft jeans and a tagless cotton t-shirt or sweater every day. If I'm at work, I wear a tan wool jacket so I won't look too much like a slob. If I'm not working, I wear a hoodie. At work, I make sure my clothes match. I have to have a jacket or hoodie on, even when it's warm outside.

TheSilentOne
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2016, 11:10 pm

I usually wear knit shirts and leggings that are a couple sizes big on me. I always wear sneakers that are white. I mostly wear black, navy blue, and various shades of purple. I don't wear any jewelry but silver earring studs that I was pierced with when I was nine and a digital watch when I'm at work (because I can't have my phone on me to check the time).

Goth Fairy
Toucan
Toucan

03 Dec 2016, 6:08 am

My style has also been evolving. For years I used to wear long full skirts because I loved the way they felt around my legs, but when I had kids they started getting in the way. I have recently discovered that I am comfortable in a pair of my husband's old jeans, and have been wearing them a lot. Combat trousers are also good. For work, I have several pairs of pinstripe trousers- I found a brand and size that fits well and keep buying more! I have to wear plain dark tops because I do sign language, so my colours are black, purple or grey. I hate winter because of the cold, and I have to dress in layers to keep warm. Summer is better so I can wear lots of floaty and beautiful things.

Blunzengroestl
Butterfly
Butterfly

05 Dec 2016, 5:12 am

My wardrobe is a chaotic mixture of styles. I struggle to chose an outfit everyday, but when it comes to costumes, I'm fine. I need to start buying basics.

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2016, 4:03 pm

Blunzengroestl wrote:
My wardrobe is a chaotic mixture of styles. I struggle to chose an outfit everyday, but when it comes to costumes, I'm fine. I need to start buying basics.

I used to struggle with choosing outfits. Then I started planning what I wear. It really helps. Basics and neutral colors are good essentials. I can relate to this.

-Down, The Birthday Massacre

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2016, 5:01 pm

Style? What style? :lol:

racheypie666
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2016, 5:19 pm

Probably best described as grunge/gothy, I like nice textures and I dress for my mood.

I like pretty things with edgier things; i.e. if I wear a lacy dress I'm sure to wear good kicking shoes to balance it out :) .

GMUnicorns
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

09 Dec 2016, 1:51 am

Generally, any jeans and t-shirt that feels good, paired with my one pair of sneakers & and a hoodie. I'm small so I generally wear kids clothes which feel and look better anyway.
However, I have recently invested in three dresses and a pair of ballet flats, and they are much more comfortable than I expected. I haven't worn dresses since I was 10 so this is a big deal for me.
My style has evolved much over the years, but it's always been distinct. Once it was pink dresses over long sleeved shirts, pants, pink dressing gown, gumboots, 21 ponytails. There is photographic proof of this from when I was three. I slowly moved away from the layers and later away from dresses, into double-layered pants, then into jeans when the materials went funny. Shirts I just go with whatever, and have quite the collection. I do look excellent in a blouse with puffed sleeves though!

catayoun
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

13 Dec 2016, 3:23 pm

All my clothes are inherited from my dead grandmother, my elderly shopaholic aunt, or bought for cheap from the thrift shop in town that gives all its money to a nursing home. Most of my belongings come from the same sources. I think the only things I buy new are underwear and my laptop. My desktop came from my aunt too; I use it to play Starcraft. I have a bunch of dolls and little ceramic figurines and I drink tea because it's cheap, and my clothes are mom-jeans-style pants, long skirts, and turtlenecks. I hate summer because I can't wear tons of layers of clothes and I can't wear my winter gear, which is very pretty and warm. I always wear tights under skirts, and I like to wear them with socks, a slip, and shorts made to act as a slip. I only wear shoes that go up past my ankles, and especially ones that make my feet look larger.
Of course, everything has flowers. Everything.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2016, 8:15 pm

I do consider myself a metalhead due to my obsession with metal music...and much of the time I look the part, band t-shirts, jeans, cargo pants or cut offs and now doc marten boots(before it was converse and skate shoes such as vans)...as well as my patch vest which I am pretty proud of.

But yeah I have quite a lot of random clothes of assorted styles as well, so sometimes there is no defined style....I'll just wear whatever I like. I would say I seem to have kind of an androgynous taste as I don't really like overtly feminine clothing...its not really even a comfort issue I mostly just don't really like how it looks on me.

Cintakmarka
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

18 Dec 2016, 7:14 pm

My style hasn't changed over the years, from my late teens to now early 30's. I wear emo style clothing. Many people say I look like a punk or rocker.

purpletoupee

19 Dec 2016, 7:08 pm

Just casual... often my clothing is kind of androgynous, although I have long hair & a feminine face. I like button-down shirts, parkas, brogues/sneakers and I always wear jeans. I like off-beat jewellery and interesting designs though (though often pretty minimalist). I used to be much more into playing around with clothing and fashion but I can never really be bothered now. I like tartan, checks, chambray, knit sweaters/jumpers. As for colours I like blues, greens, red, mustard, brown/rust coloured things. I also wear some black and grey. Colours that go with pale skin and brown hair basically.

Hippygoth
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

21 Dec 2016, 4:29 am

I wear the same thing every day - a floor length black skirt and a long-sleeved black cotton top. My skirts are velvet, soft jersey, cotton or lace and are loose and flowy. My jewellery is usually Celtic and/or involves crystals.

I used to dye my hair purple and burgundy and I miss doing that, but I have eczema and the chemicals make it worse.

Occasionally I take a liking to wearing more colourful hippy-looking skirts but always end up back in black again because it feels right. :) They're always floor length...I've loved this length since I was wee. Like Goth Fairy said, they feel good around my legs. I can't cope with shorter skirts or trousers.