Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

zghost
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2008, 6:47 pm

I am looking for females (sexual orentation unimportant) who would be willing to discuss sexual issues, preferably in PM's. (It's a bit of an uncomfortable subject for me.)

For the record, I was never sexually abused, that I am aware of.

I don't think I've ever really felt comfortable with my sexuality. I have a really hard time even discussing things with my husband. (He's not the issue, trust me on that.)

I think I may have just gotten overwhelmed years ago by something I wasn't ready to handle (but thought I was), and have retreated as a result. Now I have lots of issues, and no solutions.

I don't think my development was "normal" looking back. (No, I don't mean physically.) I'm not sure why. I don't remember "examining" family pets or anything like that, or "playing doctor", or really having any curiousity at all until I was a teenager.

My problems are a constant source of ongoing frustration. As hard as this is for me, if someone out there can be of some help, then it's worth the shot.

I'm not comfortable getting any more descriptive on a public board, but don't know how else to maybe find people.
Any takers?

Belfast
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2008, 3:27 am

zghost wrote:
My problems are a constant source of ongoing frustration. As hard as this is for me, if someone out there can be of some help, then it's worth the shot.

I'm not comfortable getting any more descriptive on a public board, but don't know how else to maybe find people.
Any takers?

To extent I can figure out what you mean, I can relate & have sent you a pm.

Comet
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2008, 9:41 am

8O

katrine
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2008, 6:30 am

Honestly, I think a lot of us would gain from an open discussion. I know I would, I have always been uncomfortable talking about these things in real life. Is there any way of having a more private discussion forum - without having to pm?

Comet
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2008, 10:54 am

Only here unless you all have msn you could have a multi convo 8)

Azharia
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

25 Jan 2008, 12:22 pm

If you need to talk, feel free to pm me.
I'm happy to talk, although I don't know how helpful I am. :)

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2008, 5:23 am

I'm not sure what you mean by some of that, but er, every now and then I get really uncomfortable in my body, even if it only lasts a minute or so, it's odd. :/

StuffedAnimals
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

09 Mar 2008, 3:38 pm

zghost wrote:
I am looking for females (sexual orentation unimportant) who would be willing to discuss sexual issues, preferably in PM's. (It's a bit of an uncomfortable subject for me.)

For the record, I was never sexually abused, that I am aware of.

I don't think I've ever really felt comfortable with my sexuality. I have a really hard time even discussing things with my husband. (He's not the issue, trust me on that.)

I think I may have just gotten overwhelmed years ago by something I wasn't ready to handle (but thought I was), and have retreated as a result. Now I have lots of issues, and no solutions.

I don't think my development was "normal" looking back. (No, I don't mean physically.) I'm not sure why. I don't remember "examining" family pets or anything like that, or "playing doctor", or really having any curiousity at all until I was a teenager.

Any takers?

You've got a PM

Aridarr
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2008, 5:01 pm

Comet wrote:
8O

Staring competition? 8O 8O 8O I never lose.