Name guys or girls you find unusually attractive.

Page 4 of 8 [ 127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

ford_prefects_kid
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2008, 3:49 pm

RainSong wrote:
dawndeleon wrote:
RainSong wrote:
Daniel.

are we talking danielismyname Daniel?

You know, there is something about him that is truly intriguing and beautiful.

I'm not surprised if he has a female following around here. He's quite intense.

Reminds me of my aspie husband in many ways. If he's half as sweet as mine, ladies, he's one heckuva catch.

Indeed; he knows what I mean, and he's the only one who has to know, so I don't clarify unless asked.

He is truly intriguing and beautiful.

I wouldn't know about a following, but still.

He's sweeter than anyone I've ever met. Unless he changes his mind, he's not up for grabs either.

For me, my innocent irrelevant poster crush upon first coming here was on bluesummers. I just liked reading his stuff, and his pictures weren't bad either. whatever happened to him?

Delirium
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2008, 5:59 pm

Some Kazakh girl that I saw in a geography textbook was incredibly beautiful. That's kind of odd.

Anyway, my crushes:
- Amanda Palmer
- Annette Ezekiel
- Ariel Levy
- This guy at my school

kissmyarrrtichoke
Toucan
Toucan

12 Sep 2009, 2:22 pm

David Bowie in Labyrinth (1986) or with long hair like in 1999. However not with goatee sand short hair in 97 or so he looked scary. And when he was on drugs he was attractive however he was too thin. In Labyrinth he has more meat on him than The Man Who Fell To Earth (1976) which is more attractive. And the biiiiig hair, and the tiiight trousers :P
Johnny Depp in Sweeney Todd
Freddie Mercury in the video for 'I'm Going Slightly Mad'
Michael Jackson with long-ish hair around Moonwalker (1988) time

I am 18 and these guys are way older but I seem to have a thing for big hair :)
And I am in love with Bowie/Jareth :P

ThatRedHairedGrrl
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Walking through a shopping mall listening to Half Japanese on headphones

18 Sep 2009, 5:59 am

Kurt Cobain (you guessed?)
John Lennon in the Revolver era. (Although, the White Album era Lennon was pretty cute too.)
Gary Oldman in the Dracula movie.
Roman Dirge, the writer of the Lenore comics, when he had long hair.

And if I liked girls, two very different ones I think I could have a thing for would be Dita Von Teese and Tilda Swinton. Don't ask me why.

Mark Lanegan doesn't do it for me looks-wise, but love the voice. And Kim Deal has the naughtiest voice of any woman, ever.

Ligea_Seroua
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2009, 7:05 pm

Hmmm, there is something about the stillness and self possession of Marco Pierre White. I have no interest in food, he is not exactly "hollywood" looks, but something about his character. Plus he's from Yorkshire, the accent comes out at times.

Another one that is regardless of his looks (although traces of how he was remain) is Mickey Rourke. I wouldn't have thought so, but I recently saw him being interviewed, there was something very "old world politeness," shy and yet tough about him.

Obvious looks ones, the young Henry Rollins. Before the neck and the ego got so large. And Keith Caputo.

SINsister
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2009, 7:22 pm

Androgynous/pretty men.
Bowie, circa early '70s through early '80s; nearly the entire cast of "Velvet Goldmine" (oh, my... :twisted:); Gary Numan, circa early '80s; 2/5 of Duran Duran, circa '81; Björn Andrésen in "Death in Venice" (1971) - I'm NOT a pedophile, though, thanks - and he's not aged well, sadly :(; Brandon Lee (R.I.P. :cry:); River Phoenix; Keanu Reeves (shhhh!); Johnny Depp (as Edward Scissorhands and Jack Sparrow - holy hell); Jason Momoa; Eddie Furlong (years ago); Chris Cornell (Soundgarden, Audioslave) - still obsessed, even though he looks his age...

ETA: I forgot! Clint Eastwood in the '70s; Pierce Brosnan in the early '80s - whacked! 8O

~Steve Jobs

Last edited by SINsister on 18 Sep 2009, 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hmmmn
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

18 Sep 2009, 7:23 pm

Debbie Harry :heart:
Faye Dunaway in her Bonnie&Clyde Thomas Crown Affair days
Sarah Silverman
Rosario Dawson
Maggie Gyllenhaal
Vince Vaughn in Swingers and Paul Newman in the 60s

Last edited by Hmmmn on 18 Sep 2009, 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

zombiecide
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

18 Sep 2009, 8:53 pm

Kim Jae Wook. Korean model/actor. I dig his cheekbones and the way he carries his shoulders. He's so pretty that that would even make up for a pretty bad personality. :roll:

SINsister
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2009, 9:12 pm

zombiecide wrote:
Kim Jae Wook. Korean model/actor. I dig his cheekbones and the way he carries his shoulders. He's so pretty that that would even make up for a pretty bad personality. :roll:

Had to Wiki him; *beautiful*. Two thumbs up! :D \m/

~Steve Jobs

zombiecide
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

19 Sep 2009, 1:20 pm

And the best things are: He's actually my age; he speaks fluent Korean and Japanese and surely knows how to act in those two cultures - and at least in motion pictures, he doesn't flood people with everchanging nonverbal expressions. It's calming.

Cad
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

20 Sep 2009, 4:47 am

Matt Preston
Mark Latham
Meatloaf -when he was younger!
Eddie Izzard
and agreeing with kissmyarrtichoke - Freddie Mercury in 'I'm going slightly mad'

Friskeygirl
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2009, 5:36 am

Rosario Dawson
Jolene Blalock
Jeri Ryan

I think they have the sexiest kissable lips :heart:

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2009, 3:34 am

There are so many others I find attractive no mentions live Naveen Andrews, Tom Hulce, Pascal Gregory, John Abraham..

Anyway I find it funny that most women I mention my crushes to are like "Oh my god, are you kidding me?"....He isn't nearly as handsome as (insert name) or nearly as rich as (insert name). I almost feel like saying "Oh my word, are you kidding me????"...."He is too old for and has cheated on his wife more that twice!! !"

I don't know...sometimes I really feel like I can't relate so some women that I'm able to have some small talk with.

RightGalaxy
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2009, 10:02 am

Now this is an old one and is deceased but when he was alive...his voice...his eyes...his mannerisms...Yule Brenner! Especially in "The King & I".
More old-timers:
Antonio Banderas "before" he became known in the U.S.
Michael Nouri
Anthony Bourdain...when he was younger...his younger brother Michael - he's isn't famous but a real hottie!! ! and a nice guy too! I met him at a book signing! He's one of us! He used to work for UPS. But I'm married, otherwise I would've treated him to McDonald's.
8O Vladimir Putin! Don't ask me why! I don't know?
Hector Elizondo
Gregory Sierra
Raoul Julia (deceased)
Anthony Perkins (...but comes off a bit gay)
Oh! and 'ol dancin' eye-balls...Frank Langella!!
Eric Ripert - NYC chef that makes appearances on Cable - Food TV and Travel
Val Kilmer...when young.
Gary Oldman...when young.

RightGalaxy
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2009, 10:14 am

Delirium wrote:
Some Kazakh girl that I saw in a geography textbook was incredibly beautiful. That's kind of odd.

Anyway, my crushes:
- Amanda Palmer
- Annette Ezekiel
- Ariel Levy
- This guy at my school

When I was in high school (1975), I used to snog a photo of Franz Kafka in one of my English Lit books. My instructor saw it and knew immediately and mentioned that she found it a bit sick but had done the same! :lol:
I also kept a picture from National Geographic magazine of an Aboriginal boy I found very attractive. I had it up on my bedroom wall. My friends thought I was strange. I think his name was David Gulpillil who gained fame in 1975? for a movie called "Walkabout" I googled him nowadays...age and alcoholism has RAVAGED him. Looks like a "totally" different person. I still like the sound of his voice though. I had a blind date with someone who liked "my voice". He didn't like my looks though...lil' bastar!! !

RightGalaxy
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2009, 10:19 am

MartyMoose wrote:
Vanessa Hudgens
Nicole Scherzinger

Some Latinas
Some Arab girls
Some Mediterranian girls
Some filipinas
other brown/tan girls

Thanks, I'm old now but when I was young, I would've appreciated that you find beauty in "we darkies"! ! I'm biracial (black/white) with stunning orange-colored eyes. But I've lost my good looks...that I'm pushin' 50.