Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Aurore
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2008, 11:13 am

My fiance just got me into a massive amount of trouble - I may end up kicked out of my residence hall, suspended, possibly even expelled. It was him doing the idiotic thing that got us citations, I was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. He said it sucked he got me into this mess but I am still waiting for an apology. Am I wrong to be super pissed he hasn't formally apologized to me?

SPCDavid
Raven
Raven

26 Sep 2008, 11:33 am

Guys are bad at apologizing. Sometimes it takes us a while to process the extent of how bad we messed up, and sometimes the thought just never occurs to us. He clearly owes you an apology though. I hope your school isn't unreasonable enough to punish you on account of his misconduct.

Aurore
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2008, 12:31 pm

SPCDavid wrote:
Guys are bad at apologizing. Sometimes it takes us a while to process the extent of how bad we messed up, and sometimes the thought just never occurs to us. He clearly owes you an apology though. I hope your school isn't unreasonable enough to punish you on account of his misconduct.

Yeah, this is why I was trying not to be too frustrated with him.

sinsboldly
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2008, 2:04 pm

An engagement is not complete, nor is the relationship tested until he can come back to you and say (in his own way, of course) "honey, I was an idiot, but losing you would be far more idiotic, can you ever forgive me?"

then you know you have a man and husband material!

good luck!

Merle

Aurore
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2008, 4:02 pm

sinsboldly wrote:
An engagement is not complete, nor is the relationship tested until he can come back to you and say (in his own way, of course) "honey, I was an idiot, but losing you would be far more idiotic, can you ever forgive me?"

good luck!

Merle

Heheh...we've just got over dealing with this too. He just formally apologized, both to me and my parents. I think I love him more than ever.

sinsboldly
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2008, 4:28 pm

Aurore wrote:
sinsboldly wrote:

good luck!

Merle

Heheh...we've just got over dealing with this too. He just formally apologized, both to me and my parents. I think I love him more than ever.

I just got a little tear in the corner of my eye! This is the best thing that could have come out of this, Aurore.

Merle