Page 160 of 291 [ 4650 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163 ... 291  Next

ninja4life
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

29 May 2010, 9:48 am

You may be an aspie if you are just gr8 in all the aspects. I love 2 be an aspie.

Kiseki
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2010, 12:17 pm

You might be an Aspie if- in 9th grade- you were asked to do a report on a famous poet and you chose Sylvia Plath because you knew she stuck her head in an oven so she must have had an interesting life.

Bonus points if said report was meant to be 5 pages and yours was 20 with photo inserts.

More bonus points if your teacher marked you down for making her read more than was necessary :lol:

mesona
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

31 May 2010, 5:25 pm

YMBAA If..

..You read books doing a head stand.
....you did all your english work for the year the first week of school.
.......your english teacher took points alway because you did do your work during class.
...You had to redo your report on famous people because the teacher did not know who you picked plus points if you did three reports before she told you who to do.
....When first started talking to people online they thought you were a bot.
.... Your History teacher failed you on the greek gods test because you fixed her questions I.E "who was Zeus's wife. " turned into "who was zeus's wifes and what order did he marry them/who were they before he married them"
...If you here a NT say "whats up aspie" and react just like a african american would if they just droped the N word.

redwulf25_ci
Toucan
Toucan

31 May 2010, 6:53 pm

mesona wrote:
.... Your History teacher failed you on the greek gods test because you fixed her questions I.E "who was Zeus's wife. " turned into "who was zeus's wifes and what order did he marry them/who were they before he married them"

Wouldn't "Who were Zeus's wives" be more grammatically correct?

mesona
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

31 May 2010, 7:52 pm

redwulf25_ci wrote:
mesona wrote:

Wouldn't "Who were Zeus's wives" be more grammatically correct?

yes, but I went to public school. Spelling,Grammar and fine motor skills are my weakness. Sorry to all about that.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2010, 10:46 pm

You actually like being alone in your apartment, on the nights that you don't go out, with your closest friends.

Basperger
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

01 Jun 2010, 1:38 am

...It took you 16 years to recover from a neck injury, because you never can relax.

mesona
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

01 Jun 2010, 11:40 am

If your watching anime and all you can think is" How can they fight with their eyes closed?" during a epic flying super battle.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2010, 3:47 pm

...if you can grow a mustache before you hit puberty.

...if no one takes you seriously.

GreyThorn
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

01 Jun 2010, 5:15 pm

YMBAAI instead of baking a cake on your birthday, your friends give you a big bowl of M&Ms, because sorting the colors makes you happy. Additionally, YMBAAI the sorting system is not just separating out the colors into 6 piles and instead involves patterns and permutations that you can't explain to anyone, but you do the same way every time and can recognize immediately if someone has eaten one out of the wrong set.

YMBAAI your friends call out "garbage disposal!" to warn you before they turn it on so you can cover your ears. Bonus points if they are so well trained, they still give the warning even if you're not in the house.

alexptrans
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2010, 2:42 am

YMBAAI Facebook is a tool which offers you a glimpse into a totally alien culture.
YMBAAI before baking a cake you read a book on the chemistry of baking to find out what exactly each ingredient does, how they all interact, and exactly what happens at each stage of the baking process.
YMBAAI you look through the peephole before going out of your apartment to make sure there are no other people there waiting for the elevator, because then you would have to ride the elevator with them.

Radiofixr
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2010, 11:49 am

If the teacher in school asks you to write the next test to give to the class.

In the first post of this thread there was a remark about going to a fast food restaurant and they ask you if you want the usual-that does really happen to me and they know its the "usual" and they still manage to screw it up :D

Radiofixr
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2010, 12:03 pm

sonofghandi wrote:
. . . you're glad that you got a bad sunburn, because now you have an excuse to ask people not to touch you.

Unfortunately I did get a bad sunburn when I was in elementary school and all the people that teased me touched it just to see me suffer-it was so bad of a sunburn I can never expose my back to the sun ever again.

Radiofixr
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2010, 12:09 pm

If you are new to wrongplanet.net and you are obsessed with making enough posts to be considered a "Tufted Titmouse". :D
and having to post a reply about it immediately for fear of forgetting it and not posting it-which is why I just posted it. :D

Radiofixr
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2010, 12:33 pm

If you happen to glance and look at someone in the eyes---your bottom lip twitches

Radiofixr
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2010, 12:52 pm

Radiofixr wrote:
If you are new to wrongplanet.net and you are obsessed with making enough posts to be considered a "Tufted Titmouse". :D
and having to post a reply about it immediately for fear of forgetting it and not posting it-which is why I just posted it. :D

I made it to "Tufted Titmouse" Yay :D