Page 2 of 3 [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Readydaer
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2023, 6:42 am

My sister gave me rattlesnake egg magnets the other day. They're wonderful. smooth, good weight, and fun. really recommend a pair

Agent_Elflord
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

03 May 2023, 3:35 pm

Nah, but I've thought about designing and making my own.

Princess Viola
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

03 May 2023, 7:25 pm

I don't own any fidget toys that are specifically designed as fidget toys (have been very tempted to get a fidget cube and one of those infinity cubes tho) but I do tend to have a smaller Transformers toy with me to fidget with as I mindlessly transform it back and forth. Sure, might seem more 'involved' than what most think of when someone says 'fidget toy' but like it works for me.

If I don't have a Transformers toy with me, I tend to just end up clicking my phone's stylus as a fidget thing. The top of my phone stylus has a bit that clicks in and out so you can pull it out and I'll just click it.

Readydaer
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2023, 7:26 pm

Princess Viola wrote:
I don't own any fidget toys that are specifically designed as fidget toys (have been very tempted to get a fidget cube and one of those infinity cubes tho) but I do tend to have a smaller Transformers toy with me to fidget with as I mindlessly transform it back and forth. Sure, might seem more 'involved' than what most think of when someone says 'fidget toy' but like it works for me.

If I don't have a Transformers toy with me, I tend to just end up clicking my phone's stylus as a fidget thing. The top of my phone stylus has a bit that clicks in and out so you can pull it out and I'll just click it.

ah, what Transformer? I do that also!

Fairfield
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2023, 7:33 pm

I have A LOT of stim toys. My favourite one at the moment is this ball that is filled with these orbeeze type things and that makes weird noises when I squeeze it. lmao

I also have these squishy gummy-textured little animal things. They're actually a collectible toy for kids, but they are super cute and I like the texture of them.

I also have these glow in the dark stretchy noodle things that are different colours.

Princess Viola
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

03 May 2023, 7:38 pm

Readydaer wrote:
Princess Viola wrote:

Recently I've been using Core Slug from the Legacy line as my fidget Transformer.

Readydaer
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2023, 8:22 pm

Princess Viola wrote:
Readydaer wrote:
Princess Viola wrote:

Recently I've been using Core Slug from the Legacy line as my fidget Transformer.

ooh, I've seen that one! I hear the core class dinobots can be a hit or miss depending on the member, but if i recall correctly that's one of the good ones! They're usually too big but when I can I fidget with deluxe or voyager class ones like the new Studio Series Rise of the Beasts Cheetor or Legacy Scourge (yes both of those are voyagers, technically Scourge is a Leader but only because of the trailer but you get the point) can you tell that Transformers is one of my SIs lmao

FleaOfTheChill
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2023, 8:52 pm

My current favorite fidget it a metal mesh ring. It's smooth, goes from cold to warm, it can be smushed but not until it's flat, I freakin love rolling that thing in my hands, between my fingers. It is amazing.

SharonB
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2023, 9:45 pm

Once years ago my kids didn't finish their craft at the library so I put the beads into my coat pocket and I haven't ever taken them out. I love having the beads in there. My niece borrowed my coat recently and was a bit perplexed.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2023, 12:09 am

I have a Fidget Cube:

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Princess Viola
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

04 May 2023, 10:28 am

Readydaer wrote:
Princess Viola wrote:
Readydaer wrote:
Princess Viola wrote:

ooh, I've seen that one! I hear the core class dinobots can be a hit or miss depending on the member, but if i recall correctly that's one of the good ones! They're usually too big but when I can I fidget with deluxe or voyager class ones like the new Studio Series Rise of the Beasts Cheetor or Legacy Scourge (yes both of those are voyagers, technically Scourge is a Leader but only because of the trailer but you get the point) can you tell that Transformers is one of my SIs lmao

Oh yeah, I like to sometimes fidget with bigger Transformers too. Like I have mostly been using Core Slug recently but I do like to sometimes use a bigger one if I want something more tactile, like I recently got Legacy Burn Out and I'll admit to sometimes using her a fidget toy.

Fern
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2023, 12:42 pm

I never got into those ones that most people seem to like. They're a little too engaging for me. It's hard for me to get my mind away from them. I prefer something simpler, like a rubber band I can stretch with my fingers, or one of those hair clips you bend to make it clamp, or a binder clip, or even just a ball of wax I can attempt to shape into a perfect cube as I'm talking to someone.

SharonB
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2023, 9:04 pm

I got a pack of starry sky infinity cubes that were my companions while I got of a toxic workplace.
Infinity cube at Walmart

colliegrace
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2023, 10:52 pm

Just ordered a fidget slug off Etsy

Also diagnosed with: seasonal depression, anxiety, OCD

Winters Gate
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2023, 11:44 pm

I have an infinity cube and a fidget spinner.

I also tend to like rolling spherical objects like marbles but I'm not sure that counts.

Rossall
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2023, 7:58 am

My ecig and my essential oil burner...

Interests: music (especially 80s), computers, electronics, amateur radio, soccer (Liverpool).