Page 2 of 5 [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Dhp
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2007, 6:28 pm

I'm 34; I feel like I'm about 15 actually. I still love to play with legos and I absolutely love cartoons. But intellectually, I'm about my age. It is quite eccentric, considering how others see me at different "ages" at work, and other places.

dawndeleon
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2007, 6:49 pm

welll, since i am almost thirty-one in a couple of weeks, i guess i will say 21? and sometimes 12.

rosered
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2007, 6:49 pm

I'm 29 but I feel like a teenager still.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2007, 6:55 pm

I am 27, almost 28 physically, and I feel about 35 inside.

Tim

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

GizmoGirl
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

08 Oct 2007, 9:01 pm

I love legos to!! and cartoons! I see nothing wrong with all of us feeling younger or a few older then we all are..I just wanted to ask that question but I always here from strangers if im out or get that werid look from people like isnt she to old for that or my parents seem not to understand that sometimes i cant help it ..i try to act my age (25) but the contrating only results in giving me an autistic meltdown or a mind blowing headache!! So i rather be myself and be happy then try to be so called "normal" and hurt my body :idea: bright idea dont you think?!

~"S&M is an art. Doing it well requires more than a bag full of expensive whips and ropes, a closet full of fetish clothes, or a basement filled with bondage furniture." De Sade~

kristens
Butterfly
Butterfly

08 Oct 2007, 9:07 pm

That's also what people think my age actually is as I do not look my real age (50, ok I'll be honest). I also feel that's where I should be professionally as I feel that I had years taken from me by a dead end job I did not know enough to leave! I also feel that the Asperger's has taken years from me but I've come so far in just the past four years through therapy and physical enhancements! I only wish that when I was younger, perhaps starting in college, I felt like I do now and had the social skills I do now

kristens
Butterfly
Butterfly

08 Oct 2007, 9:07 pm

That's also what people think my age actually is as I do not look my real age (50, ok I'll be honest). I also feel that's where I should be professionally as I feel that I had years taken from me by a dead end job I did not know enough to leave! I also feel that the Asperger's has taken years from me but I've come so far in just the past four years through therapy and physical enhancements! I only wish that when I was younger, perhaps starting in college, I felt like I do now and had the social skills I do now

Arbie
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2007, 2:11 am

26 and I feel old, couldn't say exactly how old, just old.

09 Oct 2007, 2:16 am

It depends on my mood. Sometimes i feel like an adult I am now and sometimes I feel like an adolescent. Sometimes I feel younger than that like around 7 or 8.

Avian
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

09 Oct 2007, 2:28 am

I feel ninety; next year I'll feel ninety-two.

phoenixjsu
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2007, 2:31 am

I'm pretty good about acting goofy and immature, but I can still act much older when it's appropriate. But it's always in good taste. That flexability is one thing I've gained as I've gotten older.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2007, 3:49 am

I feel as though I've been around, since the early 1950s, with my Routemaster obsession. I've always gotten along better with people my parents' age, than with my own peers. I look like I'm 22 and I'm 32 years old. I'm an old soul inside a baby body.

shopaholic
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2007, 7:29 am

Late teens/early twenties at most.

Although I'm 41 no-one ever believes that when they meet me (down to the way I act as much as the way I look).

I hate the fact that I'm not young any more and that the (20-something) guys l still fancy would never look twice at me (not that many of them did even when I was younger....!)

When I was a child though I used to act like a mini-adult!

jjstar
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2007, 9:33 am

Wolverine-X
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

09 Oct 2007, 10:31 am

I am 34 but i feel like i'm 10 years old inside :D
On some days, i feel like i'm 100 years old 8)

Unknown_Quantity
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

09 Oct 2007, 11:01 am

I've always felt ancient. Not just old but older than it's possible to be. People usually guess that I'm 5 to 10 years younger than I am physically (maybe that's just politeness).

I believe in reincarnation. That may explain why I feel like I've lived for hundreds or thousands of years.