Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

StarTrekker
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2014, 11:24 pm

I was at Subway last Thursday. I never put vegetables on my sandwiches either, and my friend, who I was with last week, asked, "Really? You don't want anything on it?" I replied, "Hello, it's all green!" She knows I can't tolerate vegetables. Then the kid behind the counter asked if I wanted sauce on it, but I don't like that either because they all taste weird, are a different temperature from the sandwich (which I get toasted), and soak into the bread and make it gross and soggy.

Eric76, my dad used to carry a bottle of green Tabasco sauce with him whenever he went into restaurants, because they only ever have the red kind available and he doesn't like it because it's too hot and has less flavour. We used to go to the same restaurant for breakfast every Saturday morning, and the staff started asking him, "You bring your hot sauce today?" It was kind of cute. We're 99% sure my dad's an aspie too.

Thanks to Olympiadis for my fantastic avatar!

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2014, 11:55 pm

Meat and cheese only for me too....with olives! People always look at me funny....why should Subway be any different? :P

WitchsCat
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2014, 2:18 pm

I hardly ever get weird looks, but the only thing I eat from there is a meatball sub with mozzarella/provolone and extra sauce. Everything else (lettuce, onion, etc.) makes me gag.