Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2016, 5:58 am

I am not a big fan of talking on the phone.

Knofskia
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2016, 2:35 pm

I really hate using phones for this reason. I really want, and have tried again and again, to just stop having a phone - I am dependent on my sister to make important calls for me. When I become able to be more independent, I will insist on other forms of communication. - But, my dad keeps insisting that I have a phone "in case of an emergency". Then, he calls me frequently about something urgent but insignificant (not worth all the stress)! :evil:

Weak Emerging Social Communicator (The Social Thinking-­Social Communication Profile by Michelle Garcia Winner, Pamela Crooke and Stephanie Madrigal)

"I am silently correcting your grammar." :lol:

obsessingoverobsessions
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

15 Jan 2016, 1:15 pm

I hate phones so much, even with close relatives and friends. I hate them so much that I barely ever take a phone call, it scares me too much! I hate them even more than talking in person, because when I get really stressed talking to someone, at least I can think of an excuse, walk away, and not seem too rude if I just smile and say goodbye. With phones, if you hang up, you do seem rude. I can text fine though.

You are very likely neurodiverse (Aspie)