Page 18 of 38 [ 604 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 38  Next

aussiebloke
Veteran
Veteran

26 Dec 2013, 7:17 pm

nobody cares about you.

aussiebloke
Veteran
Veteran

26 Dec 2013, 7:38 pm

your on the pension because of severe co borbids , and you wonder if those alleged autistics who are at the top of the employment heap or even in the heap if they are in fact autistic, after all Dr Tony Attwood remarked "autism is anxiety in search of a target" his right :cry:

aussiebloke
Veteran
Veteran

26 Dec 2013, 7:50 pm

why aren't I getting quoted I must not be autistic than ? :P

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

26 Dec 2013, 8:19 pm

When very few people like you! :(

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

fleurdelily
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

26 Dec 2013, 8:28 pm

when you know you've got a mouse in the house because you are up at 1:30 am, on the computer..... and you can hear it's little toe nails in the ceramic dog food dish..... which is in the laundry room.... and you're in the dinning room, two rooms away. Even the DOG can't hear that good !

Last edited by fleurdelily on 27 Dec 2013, 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aussiebloke
Veteran
Veteran

26 Dec 2013, 8:51 pm

AspieOtaku wrote:

it's all right our pets love us .

Aboriginal
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

26 Dec 2013, 9:04 pm

aussiebloke wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:

it's all right our pets love us .

That's why I have 7. :D

aussiebloke
Veteran
Veteran

26 Dec 2013, 9:12 pm

I only have 1 quality not quantity . :)

Marky9
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2013, 10:05 am

aussiebloke wrote:
why aren't I getting quoted I must not be autistic than ?

Thanks AussieBloke - by quoting you, you have providing me a way to contribute to this thread without the burden of having to gruesomely examine my behaviors for examples of my Aspieness. :wink:

Mirror21
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2013, 10:31 am

You know you are Autistic when you scream next to little kids over a new cool toy . . . in public.

Ashariel
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2013, 3:02 pm

...Your therapist is trying to rule out paranoia as a symptom, and asks you a hypothetical question: "When you're in a social situation and you see people talking together, do you think they're talking about you?"

To which you reply: "I'm not in social situations enough for that to actually happen!" :P

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2013, 3:33 pm

On the same note. You are agonizing over when, where and who to "come out" to when you realize you have not actually seen these people in the 4 months since your diagnosis.

You know the exact date, day of the week and time of your diagnosis.

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

aussiebloke
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2013, 4:14 pm

Mirror21 wrote:
You know you are Autistic when you scream next to little kids over a new cool toy . . . in public.

I try to stay out of the Barbie aisle :oops: I love Smithers on the Simpsons Malibu Stacy! Though no I don't collect them though I do find them interesting !

Jack77
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

27 Dec 2013, 4:18 pm

When your best friend is a cyberbot!

T1nd1v1dual
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

27 Dec 2013, 5:47 pm

When you meander in public, either for something specific or aimlessly.

Salvatore
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

27 Dec 2013, 10:41 pm

You know you're autistic when...
(something that comes to mind)

1. you broke one finger nail and you have to clip the rest of your finger nails to match the shorter one that you just clipped.
2. you watch the same movie over and over again until you can quote your favorite lines perfectly.
3. someone said "hello, how are you?" and you said hello back and realized that you didn't answer the "how are you" question after you walked away and you feel guilty about it and start to think whether that person thinks you're rude or not.
4. you looooove categorizing, you categorize everything you own, from music to files to books to plates to spoons to shoes, etc etc.
5. you're obsessed with Lego.

Your Aspie score: 165 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 47 of 200
You are very likely an Aspie