What does it feel like when noises bother you?

Page 3 of 3 [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

btbnnyr
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2015, 2:14 pm

I had a horrible pressure in my head yesterday, I thought I had suddenly grown a giant brain tumor maybe, but it went down after I left the lab, drove around, got home, took a shower, ran some code. I think it was the light from outside my dark room at lab that made this pressure, next time I will close my door when the light is on. It hasn't been a problem before, because the light is outside my office and my office is verry merry berry dim, but it was on several days in a row this time, so that may be why it finally got to me yesterday. Often, noises cause this pressure too, esp. human speech noises, I can't listen to someone talk in a lecture for long.

pirateowl76
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

06 Mar 2015, 1:20 am

Certain noises feel like things drilling through my head--it isn't painful, but it sends me into a fury and makes me want to scream and destroy the source of the noise. Just blinding white rage. :x

I actually almost beat my old oscillating fan to death when it was making a noise I did not like. And my old tape player. And our old TV. :oops: