Page 2 of 2 [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Padium
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2009, 8:49 pm

Magneto wrote:
LBGTTT2SPQQ: Lesbian Bisexual Gay Transsexual Transgender Transvestite 2SPQ Queer. I recall seeing the acronym before, but I can't remember all of it.

LBGTTT2SPQQ: Lesbian Bisexual Gay Transsexual Transgender Transvestite Two Spirited Pansexual Queer Questioning. There is more than that too.

ProfessorX
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2009, 10:46 am

I can actually recall reading how sometimes AS males can often get into trouble per se from the social setting as, due to not being able to properly decipher nonverbal cues has at times lead to inappropriate behaviors like perceived stalking or such that can be seen as extremely upsetting..Personally, I've never been good myself with non-verbal communication so, often I simply choose to avoid comunication at times not that, I'm anti-social just, not very good at it as such..Yes, back in High School often I was erroneously identified as being homosexual despite the fact, I'm not. Still, I understand how often many people's actions & reactions of people on the spectrum could potentially lead them into embarrasssing or upsetting scenarios..