Page 1 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

SplinterStar
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

29 Aug 2009, 12:25 am

I lost track yesterday... But I haven't been able to sleep forever or so it feels like. I'm still feeling like on electricity or something, I can't stop thinking about bicycles and new inventions, and the last time I ate and how the world is bombarded by asteroids but still survives to see another day, and why the aliens haven't landed yet to kill us all and take me home... I'm totally wired and no I'm not on drugs I need to sleep but my body refuses to die right now.

I'm sorry I rambled I'm just so wired right now my thoughts are going 1,000 miles per hour. feel like chatting?

Does this seems like insomnia to you? Don't you have to be more than AS to have insomnia?

Fraz_2006
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

29 Aug 2009, 12:37 am

Do you have MSN?.... I'll chat to you...

I've always had a great interest in aliens and space and such...

SplinterStar
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

29 Aug 2009, 12:39 am

No... but I have hotmail...

mattl009
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

29 Aug 2009, 12:45 am

hey i can totally relate to this.. do you creative stuff? here it is 142am and im up too.. working on a song im recording.. you gotta love it.. unfortunately (im sorry, fortunately) i have family that will expect some sort of humnan being tomorrow so i will try to go to sleep.. i find if i go before 3am i can get up by 9 and feel halfway normal... its i can stay up past 5am ive got it licked and usually will stay up all the next day too at that point (like you it sounds?). how late i stay up and/or if i do an all nighter is directly porportional to how excited i am by (fill in the blanK) heheheh.. have fun, be careful if driving like this i know how you feel.

SplinterStar
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

29 Aug 2009, 12:50 am

I was creating custom desk tops about a half-hour ago. I made like... 10... then got bored and went on here between creations. I've mostly been listening to rave music and excersizing/dancing to keep in shape... I'm hoping it will tire me out but it only seems to energize me to dance like crazy. I wish I could go to a club so bad right now.

mattl009
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

29 Aug 2009, 12:55 am

ah... you are younger than me by far i can tell.. im late 30's.. no matter.. well, keep dancing you're lucky if you can play music and bang around this late, im stuck with the headphones pn and tiptoeing around, have fun!

SplinterStar
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

29 Aug 2009, 12:59 am

jeez. You make yourself sound OLD. You know when your too old? When you're DEAD. As long as people are alive they can still be young even if only in heart. I wish people would get this. Holy **** I live in the woods off a northern canadian highway. I'm 30 miles from anything of interest. It's so boring here... I carve logs for FUN. Thats all there is to do.

mattl009
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

29 Aug 2009, 1:04 am

wow.. a lumberjack :) we have a small city here, MA , U.S. lotsa college kids.. youd like. clubs, etc... i dont go to them, cauese im old (hahahahahah).. actually cause i dont dance.

i play music though , not at this time though . gotta get back to my song, hang in there!

SplinterStar
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

29 Aug 2009, 1:10 am

I'm a sh***y lumberjack. I mostly haul the wood on the ATV in the spring when I clear land with some friends for serious cash. Like most girls, my upper body strength is pathetic. If it was good, I would scare away guys for the rest of my life and never get a date again... (not that I bother to get any)... I'm more into the artistry of carving. It kills a lot of time in between visits to the closest city and my run of the mill cashier job. you know the pilgrims of old made crafts? because they were bored stupid and didn't have internet to look up youtube!

SplinterStar
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

29 Aug 2009, 1:12 am

Well... I guess i jump to another forum on a different site then. BYE :wink:

crownarmourer
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

29 Aug 2009, 1:38 am

Splinterstar it's a terrible thing you are going through my own mind races at nine million miles per hour and there is no rest, it's tough and there is usually no focus. There are three solutions alcohol as it dumbs you down and makes you sleep. Or two meditation learn this and focus on calm and your inner being. Or three get the hell outta dodge and find and a stimulating environment such as University etc and focus on that where staying up all night on problems helps choose something you enjoy.
Please don't choose option one as it's been the bane of my life it helps but is not the answer. It's really horrible to have a mind that races so fast I can understand . I have lost many nights and never been able to sleep because my mind is so full of ideas and problems, and even when I so called sleep I'm working on problems so I never feel fully rested.

mattl009
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

29 Aug 2009, 1:45 am

hey post pics of your log carving sometime that sounds cool. yea iagree, drugs/alcohol=bad, i also had probs with that. moving to someplace different more exciting can change your life. but just because you cant sleep doesnt mean you want advise :) i used to love to draw and paint i mostly just do the music now (when i can). .. ok im really going to bed now :)

but you;re gone anyhow... see ya!

mechanicalgirl39
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2009, 8:19 am

That extreme hyperness and lack of sleep does seem to be common with ASD. I used to have it a lot, now only occasionally.

Since yours affects you badly I recommend seeing a doctor. Maybe sleeping tablets would help, I don't know.

mattl009
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

29 Aug 2009, 8:37 am

hi,
yes thats true, i also have adHd myself.. yours sounds a bit like mania, my son has bipolar and gets like this.. he usually staysup late drawing. it can be dangeroous time without guidance (and he takes medication which is absolutely necessary, and im not a fan of drugs). i agree please see your doctor about this, im sorry i didnt mention it earlier!

lelia
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2009, 11:17 am

I can't sleep when I'm having new, creative ideas and I'm thinking them through, but what you are doing sounds a lot stronger. Yeah, like the manic phase of bi-polar. In some ways, that must feel really good. But it does interfere with life and judgment. I would see a doctor about that and get a referral to a psychiatrist.

I too would like to see your desktops.

SplinterStar
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

29 Aug 2009, 12:13 pm

I took an aspirin for my growing head ache, and a sleeping aid. I practically passed out after only five minutes. I woke up 20 minutes ago. I feel much better now. :)