aspergers and autism web mistress and webmaster help thing

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

katie
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

10 Feb 2006, 12:04 pm

i was thinking that us autism and asperberger web masters and web mistresses might could help each other. i mean, i'm sure a lot of us might want to have a place of our own on the web. i also know that it can be really hard. what should it be about, is it safe, what's a good hosting and all of that can be really stressing. I should know, i've tried quite a few times and almost every time before i've failed. by almost every time i mean that there was one time i did pretty good, but in the end it messed up too. so, think about this, a group of autism and aspie people, working with other autism and aspie people, to help them out with getting their own place on the internet. after all, we'd all like our own little place, be it our room, a website, and any thing else. of course, i'm not saying that all the websites would have to be web site help sites either. i'm saying that we could make a bit of a comunity of aspie/autism people and maybe other kinds of people too, helping each other out with their websites. i'm just thinking out loud so if you have some thoughts as well post 'em here! oh and sorry if i said a couple of the same things more than once too!

katie

10 Feb 2006, 1:12 pm

changing my idea already, i know, but i decided i might as well make it for kids and teens since i'm only 15. anyways just thought i'd post that.

alex
Developer
Developer

10 Feb 2006, 1:15 pm

If you would like some free web hosting, I can give you some. PM me if you want details.

katie

11 Feb 2006, 10:11 am

cool, i'm thinking of doing it on things like ways for autism and aspie kids and teens to kinda make their own place like making a website or decorating their own room that kind of stuff. i'm actually in the process of totally redoing my own room.