Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

bdhkhsfgk
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2009, 7:38 am

I've seen several aspies who have, I would like some of them to reply here and tell me how, it would be enjoyable :D

sinsboldly
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2009, 9:29 am

How does one become reborn as an NT?

I am still trying to figure out how I got reborn as an Aspie

southwestforests
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2009, 1:01 pm

bdhkhsfgk wrote:
How does one become reborn as an NT?

There's a couple ways that phrasing can be understood.

1. As an NT, how does one become reborn.
2. How does one (of something else) become re-born as an NT.

Needed are definitions of who the "one" is and what is meant by "reborn".

Rain_Bird
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

18 Nov 2009, 12:51 am

I don't think it's possible. Sure, you can learn to act a different way, but your brain will still always be wired to be an aspie.

Unless by "reborn" you mean reincarnation, if you believe in that sort of thing. Then I guess it might be possible to be reborn as an NT. Unless, of course, AS symptoms are an integral part of your soul and you are always forced to be reborn as the exact same person, over and over and over until the universe ends. Or if there is no such thing as reincarnation to begin with. 8O

What was the question again?

ToughDiamond
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2009, 10:58 am

I suppose you could go into cryogenic suspension until somebody's figured out a cure. But there might not be one.

Or you might try to get everybody else to accept and make adjustments for AS. I've heard that AS is only an impairment when other people get impatient with their traits. So you'd still have the same brain wiring but society would be so supportive that it wouldn't bother you any more.

But I don't think there's a direct method. I'm not a believer in the "sudden school" of self-improvement. I think mostly we improve gradually over time. We can't change from spots to stripes but we can make the spots a little more stripey, with enough time and effort.

jawbrodt
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2009, 11:05 am

Wait. Then, put alot of faith in re-incarnation, and hope that you don't get stuck with AS, the next time around.

It's the 'luck of the draw', I guess. :wink:

Those who know, don't speak.

Eggman
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2009, 8:29 pm

I hope i never find out

Maggiedoll
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2009, 9:13 pm

Baptism? Accept Jesus as your lord and savior, have water sprinkled on your head. Eat wafer.

Or perhaps a Minbari rebirth ceremony? Give away something of great value to you, and tell someone a secret you've never told another living soul. Eat little red fruit.

opal
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2009, 12:58 am

I thik you need to die first, so I don't recommend it

BoringAaron
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

20 Nov 2009, 2:00 am

Rain_Bird wrote:
... Unless, of course, AS symptoms are an integral part of your soul and you are always forced to be reborn as the exact same person, over and over and over until the universe ends...

I don't think it's possible or even necessary to be reborn as the exact same person. Each person is a product of their environment, which includes all influences from outside and inside the body, and the consequences of actions of others and yourself. Hence, each person is unique, and if reincarnated, one would be very different in each life. And if there was some kind of residual effects caused by your life that carried on to the next life, it would also contribute to a difference, in that you begin a life with it rather than end one with it.