I'm tired of the disgruntled so-called men

Page 2 of 6 [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2010, 9:46 pm

I agree, as well. There's more to life than having a member of the opposite gender' hanging off your dominant arm, available to take into bed, with you.

rmctagg09
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

31 Jul 2010, 10:05 pm

I agree with you two, there's far more important things to worry about than a partner.

Epiphany
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

31 Jul 2010, 10:26 pm

If you don't have the one problem you're bitter about then you'll have another. There is always a problem, no one has it easy, and if you're angry about it it's your own issues that are the problem not something external. The key to enjoying things and living the easy life is to be comfortable with your problems, aware of them but not angered or consumed by them.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2010, 11:04 pm

I have a lot of respect for many men in this world.

Ones I do not respect, are the serial whiners going on about lack of GF/lack of sex. Even worse than serial whiners, are those who take it out on the opposite sex like its someone elses problem no-one wants to shag them.

Hating women doesn't get you women, more people need to learn that. Same with hating men doesn't get you men.

Jspergin
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

01 Aug 2010, 1:10 am

HA you are stupd to say this. :) we male aspies hav it much wors i do not xpect a woahman lik u to undrstnd stop ur whining!

TeaEarlGreyHot
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2010, 1:18 am

I smell a troll...

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2010, 1:55 am

fail troll is fail

forestg
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

01 Aug 2010, 6:46 am

haha well spoted tealady.

I think we have our different issues, women getting hit upon by the typical NT guys, with their tribal attitudes. The key I guess is not to got to the places they go, not easy as its 'the norm', and with ladettes, girls trying to be like guys with drink etc, again not an attractive thought! a bit confusing? you bet, its all about fitting in, i heard Tony Robbins say we try fit in to our enviroment to a bunch of US marines, explaining why some marines lower their standards when leaving, I think this applies to everyone everywhere.

We try fit in, to be accepted, a natural thing to do, and if that includes deviant behaviour because its funny and raises you in the group, isn't that what we all want? acceptance? try be warry or preparred for these situations. Theres horrible people out there, with their agendas, and theres genuine/nice ones too.

Crap, think im going off subject again! sorry

TeaEarlGreyHot
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2010, 11:04 am

forestg wrote:
haha well spoted tealady.

I think we have our different issues, women getting hit upon by the typical NT guys, with their tribal attitudes. The key I guess is not to got to the places they go, not easy as its 'the norm', and with ladettes, girls trying to be like guys with drink etc, again not an attractive thought! a bit confusing? you bet, its all about fitting in, i heard Tony Robbins say we try fit in to our enviroment to a bunch of US marines, explaining why some marines lower their standards when leaving, I think this applies to everyone everywhere.

We try fit in, to be accepted, a natural thing to do, and if that includes deviant behaviour because its funny and raises you in the group, isn't that what we all want? acceptance? try be warry or preparred for these situations. Theres horrible people out there, with their agendas, and theres genuine/nice ones too.

Crap, think im going off subject again! sorry

I tried to fit in once. I ended up with clothes I hated and face paint all over my face.

God... I hate make up. :-\

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2010, 1:51 pm

mechanicalgirl39 wrote:
Oh and then we have women with more severe ASD. Let's not forget them...they're so lucky. They've only gotten RAPED because they suck at reading body language and couldn't tell that he was dangerous.

Lots of non-AS/autistic women get raped too. It might make it more likely to happen with people with disabilities (the best target is one that won't or can't talk, right?) though and I would hazard a guess that the more severe the social disability the more likely that something like that might happen.

PunkyKat
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2010, 2:00 pm

I'm begining to wonder if I am a femenist but then I don't like other women either. I can't stand these "cowboy" types who think they are entitled to dominate everything. There are "cowgirl" types who feel entitled to abuse as well. I was watching a bull ride last night and kept telling my father how cruel it was and he said it's not because the bulls are treated so well. I saw bulls scared out of their minds. My dad says they were just angry but I saw pure fear. Bulls' eyes were practicaly buldging out of their heads. Anger in animals is usualy a result of fear. My dad says they don't tie anything around their "boy parts" but I saw a rope tied around thier hips and my dad says it's uncomfortable to them. I think that is cruelty in itself. They buck to try and rid themselves of it. At first I thought it was a man "must dominate it" thing but their are women who abuse animals too in the name of entertainment. My riding instructor would whip a spirted horse in order to make him "behave". I heard about how her husband would come up and grab him when he was a foal and I wonder if that had something to do with it. This lady drove me crazy comparing me to Temple Grandin but it's obvious she knew nothing about her. If I was in Temple Grandin's situation when she was just starting out, there would have been more than cattle being bruised.

OneStepBeyond
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2010, 2:15 pm

DemonAbyss10 wrote:
People need to learn their god damn f***ing priorities.

ennit.

PunkyKat wrote:
I'm begining to wonder if I am a femenist but then I don't like other women either.

i dont think you have to like women to be feminist.just like you dont necessarily have to dislike women to be sexist. if i was going to make big fat generalisations id probably say i like women more than men. but i tend to get on better with men and my closer friends are male, so....sucks

TeaEarlGreyHot
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2010, 2:21 pm

PunkyKat wrote:
I'm begining to wonder if I am a femenist but then I don't like other women either. I can't stand these "cowboy" types who think they are entitled to dominate everything. There are "cowgirl" types who feel entitled to abuse as well. I was watching a bull ride last night and kept telling my father how cruel it was and he said it's not because the bulls are treated so well. I saw bulls scared out of their minds. My dad says they were just angry but I saw pure fear. Bulls' eyes were practicaly buldging out of their heads. Anger in animals is usualy a result of fear. My dad says they don't tie anything around their "boy parts" but I saw a rope tied around thier hips and my dad says it's uncomfortable to them. I think that is cruelty in itself. They buck to try and rid themselves of it. At first I thought it was a man "must dominate it" thing but their are women who abuse animals too in the name of entertainment. My riding instructor would whip a spirted horse in order to make him "behave". I heard about how her husband would come up and grab him when he was a foal and I wonder if that had something to do with it. This lady drove me crazy comparing me to Temple Grandin but it's obvious she knew nothing about her. If I was in Temple Grandin's situation when she was just starting out, there would have been more than cattle being bruised.

Bull riding is abuse because they squeeze their testicles to get them to buck.

forestg
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

01 Aug 2010, 2:34 pm

Bugger, see i kind of went off topic there.

'Face covered in paint' :lol: unless its black (goth) which I realy like :D , goth girls are stunning

The 'my problem is worse than yours' people, agreed, WTF they on about? I think Sympathy is what there after, I don't do the S word! or they are tired of you and are angry, either way discuss it or don't bother.

EnglishInvader
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2010, 3:03 pm

PunkyKat wrote:
I'm begining to wonder if I am a femenist...

Not so much as feminist as an animalist :lol: .

katzefrau
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2010, 1:41 am

mechanicalgirl39 wrote:
I'm sick of hearing how we're so lucky because all we have to do is look pretty.

Really?

Wow.

sick of it too. it says to me that being objectified (a problem in and of itself) nullifies all other problems.

ManErg wrote:
mechanicalgirl39 wrote:
think before you spew out your freaking baseless anger.

You should try practicing what you preach.

i wouldn't have called that baseless. angry though it was, it was a response to other (baseless) angry posts.

rmctagg09 wrote:
I agree with you two, there's far more important things to worry about than a partner.

difficulty getting a partner is a legitimate worry for some. ASDs make this much harder, male or female. worry about getting laid (in the absence of corresponding intimacy or companionship), now that's a pointless focus.