Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

XsamX
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

21 May 2011, 12:23 am

When i was only seven years old people thought i had PDD NOS but apparently i didnt i have high funsoning autism but anyways what im getting to is when i was little and my sister had friends over i wanted to hang out with them all i ever wanted to talk about is what i liked and the paronormle but i didnt say that to show i wanted to hang out with them i would show off and jump on my bed asking 100s of qwastions to my sisters friends and then shed get mad and kick me out of the room because i was annoying her and her friends at first it was aww cute then it was not so cute to them anymore... was this part of my autism? ( I dont remaber what i asked) But i dont think it had to do with the paronormle i think i would ask things like who they were talking about what there name was and little things.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2011, 12:27 am

I would say yes because that looks like something that a toddler would do but not something an older child would do. But they do say we tend to be immature and socially and emotionally.

XsamX
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

21 May 2011, 12:28 am

League_Girl wrote:
I would say yes because that looks like something that a toddler would do but not something an older child would do. But they do say we tend to be immature and socially and emotionally.
i did that when i was 7 now now just saying.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2011, 12:32 am

XsamX wrote:
League_Girl wrote:
i did that when i was 7 now now just saying.

Seven is an older child, not a toddler. Seven is too old for that behavior.

melodylynette
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

21 May 2011, 12:41 am

League_Girl wrote:

Sounds like my baby boy. He is almost 6. He's talked like a "grown up" since he could talk and functions great academically. Socially he is having major problems. He never gets invited to birthday parties or sleepovers. In fact, there is only one place he ever goes to spend the night and that is at my best friend's house. He repeats the same questions over and over as if he never asked them in the first place. He also jumps on everything and spins around, never getting dizzy. I have had other parents straight tell me that they just don't like my son. I hate that s**t. I hope to be able to do things that will help him grow up with as little negativity as possible.

XsamX
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

21 May 2011, 2:17 pm

melodylynette wrote:
League_Girl wrote:

Sounds like my baby boy. He is almost 6. He's talked like a "grown up" since he could talk and functions great academically. Socially he is having major problems. He never gets invited to birthday parties or sleepovers. In fact, there is only one place he ever goes to spend the night and that is at my best friend's house. He repeats the same questions over and over as if he never asked them in the first place. He also jumps on everything and spins around, never getting dizzy. I have had other parents straight tell me that they just don't like my son. I hate that sh**. I hope to be able to do things that will help him grow up with as little negativity as possible.

Not sure if this will work but i know when i was little i only wanted to talk with other kids and them to talk back to me. Just tell others what he has and to respond to him and pay attenstion maybe it will work? idk