Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

TheNewRepublic
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

16 Oct 2010, 10:38 am

Autistic's Torturers Walk Free

I have set up this site http://justice4autistics.blogspot.com/ to document the coverage of this appalling case:

Jack Bolton, Andrew Griffin, and Nathan Marshall subjected a vulnerable autistic teenager to an horrific three-day ordeal and used a mobile phone to film some of the assaults.

Pelted with dog mess

The 17 year old victim who has Asperger’s Syndrome – was also pelted with dog mess and forced to drink alcohol until he passed out.

Forced him to perform a sex act

Mobile phone footage showed the three 18 year old perpetrators, laughing and joking as they forced him to perform a sex act with his own dog. And, in a final humiliating assault, they indecently assaulted him.

They indecently assaulted him

The judge, Jonathan Geake said the attacks were "grotesque" before sentencing the men to just 80 hours community service (unpaid work) to be performed over as long as a year and a 3 month curfew.

Griffin, Marshall and Bolton

There is a link on the website to the NAS and Mencap's campaign to have the Attorney General refer the case to the Court of Appeal in the hope that these animals get what they deserve.

You can make a real difference by writing to the Attorney General - particularly if you are a UK resident or national - nevertheless overseas correspondents are equally valuable to show the widespread disgust at this case.

Please, just 3 minutes of your time: http://justice4autistics.blogspot.com/

DemonAbyss10
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2010, 11:28 am

those are the sorts of people who you should simply be allowed to murder in the streets. Id be sure to use the catch-phase "Karma wants you dead"

Yes, I do have a DeviantArt, it is at.... http://demonabyss10.deviantart.com/

OddFiction
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2010, 12:55 pm

It's an important topic.
It's important to reply to this.
They should be tried as adults for kidnapping and abuse.

But what a s**t lousy website.. where the hell is the address of the guy we're suppossed to write to? I see what looks like emails of the accussed there.. the "attourney general" email should be highlighted no?

Mark198423
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2010, 1:07 pm

These are utter pricks. Unfortunately there are manay more like them locally (they're from my county) and beyond.

I sent the letter.

Woodpecker
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2010, 1:32 pm

I have already written in asking that these vile offenders be punished more harshly. Sadly UK law does not enable such offenders to get what I would view as fair and reasonable treatment.

A thread about the three vile offenders and their deeds already exists

http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt140378.html

Diagnosed under the DSM5 rules with autism spectrum disorder, under DSM4 psychologist said would have been AS (299.80) but I suspect that I am somewhere between 299.80 and 299.00 (Autism) under DSM4.

ADHDorASDorBoth
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

16 Oct 2010, 5:08 pm

I can understand why this has been posted.
These people are true sociopaths' . Who knows what they got away with before? If I lived near them and I was skilled I would be tempted to wipe them out without trace, because they have proved themselves unworthy to live on this planet. Unfortunately, I only do that in flash games.

However, this happens to people everyday to different degrees, autistic or otherwise and the penalties should be 5x the criminal damage to try to dissuade such horrible people.
So, what about the others' who get hurt? Do we put their attackers on a blog?

You could try to form an extension of

www.pysih.com

and put these people onto it as a permanent record of their way of life.
I'm sure they'll turn up again for those who are interested.

Last edited by ADHDorASDorBoth on 16 Oct 2010, 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2010, 5:23 pm

I'm going to send a letter on Monday when the post office is open.

ocdgirl123
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2010, 1:22 pm

Why is it was, when aspies break a law, no matter how small, it's a public uproar, but when a NT break a big law (on an aspie) it's acceptable?

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2010, 2:15 pm

Those guys look like the clones who live in my area.