lost in deep thought-think tank
Nervous-anxious when i get attention

Im a Freak,

wavefreak58
Veteran
Veteran

02 Nov 2010, 4:19 pm

Whatever.

You can hate yourself or accept yourself.

I'm a freak. And for the most part I'm fine with it.

Coldkick
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

02 Nov 2010, 4:28 pm

Alot of those things everyone does, they just don;t say it out to the world. Being underweight isn't something that is weird, tons of people wish they could be! Playing games is really common too. What is wrong with looking younger than you are? That is a great gift. The others many of us are stuck in the same boat. Self-deprecating yourself is the opposite of how you should feel, look at the good aspects of you.

Lecks
Veteran
Veteran

02 Nov 2010, 4:34 pm

Freaks make the world interesting, now go forth and creep some people out.

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

02 Nov 2010, 4:39 pm

Aspies are snobs. like this very hot little pig! :pig:

also im pretty shure half that stuff on your list doesnt have anything to do with autism

caerulean
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

02 Nov 2010, 4:43 pm

that's not all aspie, thats more comorbidity.

Being aspie has its enormous challanges in this world and we all need to learn to live with our oddness, but before we get to the point of self-acceptance we all feel like a freak and act like a freak. But thats not aspie. Thats aspie AND a low selfesteem, aspie AND a low selfcontrol, aspie AND childhood issues. You're young. You can work on all the characteristics of that list and be a completely different person in 5 years time. And you'll be awesome because you're still aspie. Alot of your oddities will become your strengths.

Its all in the selfacceptance really, but thats also the hardest part :) I found my quest for selfacceptance very challenging but also very rewarding. Keep your head up, you still have 60 years to live, learn and become perfect ;)

Apple_in_my_Eye
Veteran
Veteran

02 Nov 2010, 4:52 pm

IIRC you're stuck living in a situation where you're getting treated like a freak on a daily basis. It sounds like it's screwing with your head really badly. Hope you can get out to a better environment, eventually; nobody needs that much self-hate.

Oh, and also, like a lot people said, a lot of that stuff in that list is normal.

wavefreak58
Veteran
Veteran

02 Nov 2010, 4:58 pm

Apple_in_my_Eye wrote:
IIRC you're stuck living in a situation where you're getting treated like a freak on a daily basis. It sounds like it's screwing with your head really badly. Hope you can get out to a better environment, eventually; nobody needs that much self-hate.

I agree. You would be better off living in some tiny apartment than living in an environment that is continually degrading.

Hell. A card board box under a bridge might even be better.

kleodimus
Veteran
Veteran

02 Nov 2010, 5:57 pm

i'm only unnatural to certain people....otherwise most of my m8s are schizophrenic or adhd or other various neurological disorders affect them so there i can feel totally normal