Sea Gull
Sea Gull

10 Nov 2010, 1:11 pm

im 22 and feelin blue

ari_
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

10 Nov 2010, 1:34 pm

Then it's time to think greener. I personally don't like blue either.

Can you give us more info? Like, do you have a job or are you still in school? Hobby's?

It's probably time to get out. Plan to go for a walk or bike ride tomorrow. Or today if it is before dinner time, I don't know in what time zone you live. At least 30 minutes and no excuses. Really, it helps. Pick a goal to achieve, some place where you will go. Pick a certain statue in the park or a bridge at a lake, a bar, or whatever place you like. Then set a time by which you leave on your way to that goal. Free your mind and do it. :D

Another option: if you like reading and want to kill time, go to the library. If you're looking for a way to kill time but don't like reading, there are always volunteer organizations in search of volunteers!

Moog
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2010, 1:36 pm

I am 31 and only have the vaguest of ideas.

MollyTroubletail
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2010, 1:40 pm

I'm 41 and I haven't the faintest. I thought I knew around age 36 but the feeling dissipated.

wavefreak58
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2010, 1:51 pm

I'm 52 and have discovered there is no 'clue' to be had.

CyclopsSummers
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2010, 1:57 pm

Ari, I am 23 and I have had bouts of feeling purposeless in the past 2 or so years... following a minor depression, I tried to pick myself up; looked for a job and found it, then I took trips outside my city which I found very scary at first, went abroad for the first time in my life, stayed in a foreign country for 2 nights (I repeated this a few months ago, but only this time it was a week's stay) - I started visiting this monthly aspie meet-up, started attending a language course, visited musea, went to a large cultural convention, attempted to revive my old hobbies (drawing and biology) to little avail... I really have the feeling I'm stuck, and this is AFTER I attempted to pump a bit more life into my life following my depression in 2008. I'm clueless. Seriously, what the hell.

Adamantus
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

10 Nov 2010, 2:19 pm

Corp900 wrote:
im 22 and feelin blue

Please if you are genuine could you give some personable statement to reassure us all? We don't understand your posts at the moment, they all seem very unusual.