Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Kai_Bliss
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

14 Jan 2011, 7:49 pm

I have a very hard time in my math class, I cannot focus, and I cannot ever put forth the effort. I feel like I don't know anything about the subject, which is geometry. I get this weird feeling in my head, it's sort of tickley and annoying, but it hurts. So basically, after 15 minutes of trying, I gave my teacher a blank packet. There goes my grade for the year. I feel like I don't care about anything school related, unless it is something I am very interested in, I surprise the class with my knowledge. My science teacher always tells me if you can get a 100% on every test, why can't you do any homework or classwork. Help?

-_______________-

dunbots
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2011, 8:17 pm

I am exactly the same as you, but I can't help, since there's nothing I can do about it. :oops:

2ukenkerl
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2011, 8:33 pm

WOW, my problem was I considered it too intuitive. I didn't state the rules. The first few tests I FLUNKED! After that, I was a STRAIGHT A STUDENT!

Want to hear an ASPIE moment? TRUE STORY!

I went into class for my final, and just sat down, hyperfocused, and did the WHOLE test! I was the FIRST to leave!! !! ! The teacher called me aside, and asked me to look at the rear of the class. EVERYONE else in the class was copying off a completed copy of the test on a board in back.

BTW I got 100% right!