Page 42 of 43 [ 682 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next

MissAlgernon
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

09 Apr 2016, 12:47 pm

You are 27% neurotypical!

You aren't that neurotypical. Social skills aren't your strong suit and you tend to have more skill in other areas, however, you may still enjoy socializing. It is likely that you are autistic.

nerdygirl
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2016, 1:05 pm

23% neurotypical.

LostInSpace
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2016, 7:58 pm

45%, about what I expected. I have NVLD after all, and not AS.

Quote:
You are sort of neurotypical, but also show signs of autism. You probably enjoy intellectual activities more than socializing or maybe you enjoy socializing, but you aren't a genius at it. You could be autistic, but may not be.

Sounds pretty accurate.

LostInSpace
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2016, 8:04 pm

Codyrules37 wrote:
This test is bogus. Theres no such thing as being 43% neurotypical or 67% autistic. You're either autistic or neurotypical, you can't be both. If you're neurotypical, then your brain isn't wired differently so technically you're not autistic at all. And if you're autistic, you can't be neurotypical either due to brain differences. The concept of 40% neurotypical is completely bogus. You can't be half neurotypical, and half autistic.

It is a spectrum- a spectrum that shades into neurotypicality. There are plenty of people who are on the fuzzy edges of the spectrum- they have some traits but are not quite diagnosable. There is BAP for example- "Broader Autistic Phenotype." There are plenty of autistic traits that if made much, much milder, are common NT characteristics. For example, books like "Who Moved My Cheese?" make it clear that many NTs don't like change either. And lots of NTs have issues with food textures, or are a bit awkward in conversation. The difference is in the number of traits, the degree of severity, and in the impact it causes on someone's life.

redbrick1
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

09 Apr 2016, 8:44 pm

You are 26% neurotypical!

26%
You aren't that neurotypical. Social skills aren't your strong suit and you tend to have more skill in other areas, however, you may still enjoy socializing. It is likely that you are autistic.
Whippee I feel special.

JimSpark
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

09 Apr 2016, 10:50 pm

24% Neurotypical.

It would have been nice if the author checked for spelling and grammar errors before posting the test questions :?

carbonmonoxide
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

10 Apr 2016, 2:03 am

13%
????
Really? I thought I'd do a bit better.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2016, 2:24 am

Codyrules37 wrote:
This test is bogus. Theres no such thing as being 43% neurotypical or 67% autistic. You're either autistic or neurotypical, you can't be both. If you're neurotypical, then your brain isn't wired differently so technically you're not autistic at all. And if you're autistic, you can't be neurotypical either due to brain differences. The concept of 40% neurotypical is completely bogus. You can't be half neurotypical, and half autistic.

autism spectrum.

we don't know all the brain differences that constitute autism.

the percentage is a bit awkward, but i don't know what else would fit.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

KennyIOM
Raven
Raven

10 Apr 2016, 2:29 am

You are 13% neurotypical!

13%
You aren't neurotypical at all. Sure, it may mean others think of your social skills as "very poor", but that's doesn't mean you aren't good at anything, you probably have a skill other than socializing, which is probably not something you enjoy anyway. It is very likely that you are autistic.

This seems correct.

SameStars
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2016, 2:30 am

You are 34% neurotypical!

Leahcar
Toucan
Toucan

10 Apr 2016, 8:14 am

You are 55% neurotypical!

You are fairly neurotypical. You probably have pretty good social skills but need time alone every now and then. You may make social mistakes sometimes, but don't do it that often. It may take you a second to figure out that you have made a social mistake. It is unlikely that you are autistic.

Ashariel
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2016, 3:02 pm

You are 0% neurotypical!

Good lord, seriously? I was sure some of my answers were the socially acceptable choice, but apparently not!

Uncle
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2016, 7:13 pm

Ashariel wrote:
You are 0% neurotypical!

Good lord, seriously? I was sure some of my answers were the socially acceptable choice, but apparently not!

You just wrote what i was thinking! lol

17% Good lord, thought it would have been higher! Have had 40 years trying to decipher the human species and seems its been a futile effort! lol

bb400guy
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

10 Apr 2016, 8:47 pm

"quite NT" 71% score for me, but I am NT - I wonder where the other 29% went? :roll:

I would consider this test a "fun" thing to do, rather than a serious/scientific diagnostic ASD screening tool...

Ishi2
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2016, 9:48 pm

I got 22%.

Quote:

MarbleRye

11 Apr 2016, 2:21 am

29% NT

I wonder how much my score can change depending on my mood. I like to take tests more than once to see how consistent my answers are. I'll probably check again in a few days or so.