Page 2 of 5 [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Mindslave
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2011, 7:25 pm

Lady Gaga has some talent, but she uses it mainly towards spawning catchy hit singles instead of crafting well-thought out songs.

SyphonFilter
Veteran
Veteran

Location: The intersection of Inkopolis’ Plaza & Square where the Turf Wars lie.

17 May 2011, 7:30 pm

Although statements such as, "all aspies don't like Lady Gaga's music" are too simplistic, I personally do not like any of her songs.

purchase
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2011, 7:55 pm

pensieve wrote:
I just came in to say, no, I do not like Lady Gaga at all.
One it's not my type of music. The lyrics sound kind of empty.
Lastly, her fans annoy me.

:(

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2011, 7:56 pm

Mindslave wrote:
Lady Gaga has some talent, but she uses it mainly towards spawning catchy hit singles instead of crafting well-thought out songs.

QFT+1
this old-fashioned guy prefers other music, although he recognizes ms. germanotta's obvious talent. what i have heard of her works doesn't make me want to hear any more of it.

swbluto
Veteran
Veteran

Location: In the Andes, counting the stars and wondering if one of them is home to another civilization

17 May 2011, 8:01 pm

purchase wrote:
pensieve wrote:
I just came in to say, no, I do not like Lady Gaga at all.
One it's not my type of music. The lyrics sound kind of empty.
Lastly, her fans annoy me.

:(

Everybody has their own tastes and distastes.

But, the part about "her fans annoy me" sounds like the kind of tribalism that I personally think is silly to influence preferences. If for some weird reason, everybody disliked bacon except for all the rabid annoying people in the world, I'd STILL like it. (Of course, maybe that's because I'm rabidly annoying... lol)

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2011, 8:54 pm

No I do not like any of her songs, I strongly dislike all of them I have heard.....I think I'll stick with my Psychedelic Rock and Heavy Metal and of course the other music I listen to.

Marsian
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

17 May 2011, 8:56 pm

Lol I like Gaga but I think I'm influenced more by the way she dresses than her music. I don't care what she's singing cus I'm looking at her attire, her hair, her wigs, her nails, her cossies. If she wants to continue dressing up she can continue making music imo :D

astaut
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2011, 8:58 pm

I like Lady Gaga. Pop music isn't my favorite genre, but it's great to listen to when you just want to dance around and not pay attention to the lyrics.

MathGirl
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2011, 9:06 pm

I only like a few of hers, but the few I like really stick. This one is my favourite right now:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAWpkZSCMXU[/youtube]Especially the chorus... amazing.

Likely ADHD instead of what I've been diagnosed with before.

Jonsi
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2011, 9:08 pm

I haven't any, as I don't like her music, but I have respect for her.

Katatonic
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2011, 9:12 pm

I can't stand the woman and I hope she gets addicted to coke, fails at rehab, and becomes another washed up celebrity on a "reality" series.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2011, 9:19 pm

astaut wrote:
I like Lady Gaga. Pop music isn't my favorite genre, but it's great to listen to when you just want to dance around and not pay attention to the lyrics.

Yeah even then I prefer to still listen to good music and just not focus on the lyrics if im doing other things.......like folk metal is fun to dance around to, lady gaga would probably make me sit in the corner wishing to dissappear.

gen-ph
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

17 May 2011, 9:27 pm

I don't listen to her very often, but I like the hypnotic beats in some of her earlier things so I have about 3-4 tunes on my MP3 player.

I don't seek her out (unless I'm working on a character who seems to like "Bad Romance"), but I don't actively run away from a lot of her earlier songs.

AQ// 41 out of 50
Aspie Quiz// AS: 168/200 NT: 46/200

ProudAspie
Toucan
Toucan

17 May 2011, 9:46 pm

I think she is a very good performer and in the same league as Madonna!

kat_ross
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

17 May 2011, 11:29 pm

I liked all of the songs on her first album, so that would include the first 2 videos posted. I listen to them during my daily workouts.

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2011, 12:38 am

I enjoy a lot of Lady Gaga's music, because I have always been a huge fan of other dance-pop groups such as Cascada and Aqua.

My top three Lady Gaga songs are "Just Dance", "Paparazzi" and "Judas".