Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

Butterfiend
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

26 Jul 2015, 4:01 am

I feel like I'm stuck in my own brain and I can't get out. My thoughts and feelings are all bottled up inside and I can't explain them to people because they don't understand. I feel like I can't make plans, pay attention, or form meaningful relationships with people because I'm always thinking about the things in my own little world. Does this make sense to anyone else?

AQ Score:44

Feel free to PM me for any reason at all. I like to talk to people online.

"I do not know what I am, and soon it may not matter." -Mewtwo.

"Time passes, people move. Like a river’s flow, it never ends." - Sheik

"I'm not popular enough to be different." -Homer Simpson

yogiB1
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

26 Jul 2015, 7:01 am

You're not the only one. I understand that.

People sometimes ask me where I am, when they're standing right in front of me. I don't even realize that I "go" into my own world at times. I also have trouble getting my thoughts and emotions out as well. It's as if there are more emotions than there are words to express them. But they're just locked away in my brain.

JJabb
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

26 Jul 2015, 6:13 pm

I can second both of you.

Marybird
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2015, 8:43 pm

Me too. to the extent that I don't communicate things. I keep things to myself.
If I have a problem it doesn't occur to me to talk to someone about it. I just try to work things out in my head in my own world.
When I post things on the internet I feel like I'm talking to myself or talking to avatars with no people behind them.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

26 Jul 2015, 9:53 pm

I lived in my own world all my life but I can handle a relationship.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

Dr.Zedd
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

26 Jul 2015, 10:21 pm

I feel as if I am "stuck" in reality and my brain is trying to escape from the world around me by creating my own little world. If my girlfriend drags me along to a social gathering (something I find unbearable) I will isolate myself in the corner and stare into thin air and cut myself off from what's going on around me. As for my thoughts and feelings I have immense difficulty processing what my true feelings are - never mind trying to explain them to someone verbally, my words come out all mixed up and it doesn't make sense, so I tend to be quiet most of the time. However, when I do need to convey an important message to someone I will type it on my computer first, print it off and then read it out aloud.

Owl123
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

27 Jul 2015, 3:57 am

Butterfiend wrote:
I feel like I'm stuck in my own brain and I can't get out. My thoughts and feelings are all bottled up inside and I can't explain them to people because they don't understand. I feel like I can't make plans, pay attention, or form meaningful relationships with people because I'm always thinking about the things in my own little world. Does this make sense to anyone else?

Hey there, we're somewhat similar. I find it frustrating to be with other people yet I do not exist and at once I'll notice that they wouldn't acknowledge that I'm around them or talk to me anymore and it hurts.
Many things run through my head that I get so much paranoid and depressed. I tried to control myself not to be trapped on my own and instead get my things done, fix my room and study etc. But still I couldn't. However, there are times when my inner world motivates me a lot and makes me do prolific artworks and accomplishments that I myself couldn't even believe.

BeggingTurtle
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2015, 11:51 am

It's this weird reality disconnect. I am almost always in my own world and I guess it's just normal. I kind of become numb to my own senses and stuff that is probably more important to me like getting hungry or needing to wash. :eew:

faz18
Butterfly
Butterfly

27 Jul 2015, 1:22 pm

If your into substances what about this?:

- NMDA blockers (DXM,Memamtine)
- Psychedelics (DON'T judge for suggesting conntrolled drugs, THERE'S SSRI's and people have awful experiences on SSRI's also, so you know... yes, bad trips on mushrooms can happen, but the same goes with SSRI's)... and mushrooms produce such a more clear potent beautiful effect.

- stop masturbation/increases t hormone => less anxious when out in public
- try taking magnesium
- try fasting for 24 hours (increases T/HGH), fasting reduces mTOR (People with autism have an overactive mTOR)