Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

MagicMeerkat
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2011, 8:11 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqPPoKfm ... ure=relmfu

I don't know, but some of this seems rather harsh. I know kids need to learn to obey their parents but she gives him a timeout becasue he isn't coloring with markers? If they teach these kids to obey everyone, what if someone tells them to let them sexualy molest them? I don't know, I once heard that kids that are trained to obey aduls are more vunerable to sexual abuse. I already stated a few times that if I wasn't allowed my special intrests, I would have probably commited sucide. I think I am beginning to understand why I want to keep my new Sonic the hedgehog obsession secret. Let's just throw these kids into the robotozicer while we're at it because that's basically what these people want.

Fragmented
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

26 Jun 2011, 8:23 am

Seems like a lot of bullcrap to me, but that's just me.

Parents like to have neat and tidy kids that are no trouble at all who obey everything they do out of sheer laziness. They end up doing a lot of work to get their child to act as such, and then by the time they're relatively acceptable they're 18 and parents don't have to do anything more anyway.

Behavioral therapy is kind of fail in general. They're trying to get you to act normal without the decency to give you a straight answer about anything. At least that's what happened with me. I expected more from Davis really.