It was okay 60%  60%  [ 3 ]
There awsome! 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 5

XsamX
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

16 Jul 2011, 1:54 pm

http://www.youtube.com/user/BlackMist20 ... e=mhee#p/u
Just me talking about the paronomle and what i can do yes i finaley did it! :)
But my attenstions bad so stay with it i know its not the best but its something!
watch and comment thanks!

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

16 Jul 2011, 2:45 pm

I think once you really get into it, you will be really good at it.

another_1
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2011, 3:49 pm

I'm afraid that the poor sound quality grated on me to the point that I just couldn't listen to it. :(

Your voice sounded "muddy" and indistinct - even with the volume up, it seemed like I had to strain to make out the words. I do not know what caused this, but I do think it was in the production - I regularly listen to music and watch youtube videos on this computer, so I know that the sound card/speakers/software on this end are working properly. It may be as simple as just moving closer to/further from the mike, or you may need to upgrade the mike you're using.

* P L E A S E * don't take this as a slam against you - it is truly meant as constructive criticism. If you can improve the sound on future recordings, I'd be more than happy to take another listen.

XsamX
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

17 Jul 2011, 10:32 pm

another_1 wrote:
I'm afraid that the poor sound quality grated on me to the point that I just couldn't listen to it. :(

Your voice sounded "muddy" and indistinct - even with the volume up, it seemed like I had to strain to make out the words. I do not know what caused this, but I do think it was in the production - I regularly listen to music and watch youtube videos on this computer, so I know that the sound card/speakers/software on this end are working properly. It may be as simple as just moving closer to/further from the mike, or you may need to upgrade the mike you're using.

* P L E A S E * don't take this as a slam against you - it is truly meant as constructive criticism. If you can improve the sound on future recordings, I'd be more than happy to take another listen.

Sounds good on my end same with my friends.
not sure must be your speakers?