Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Pokelover14
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

02 Jul 2012, 11:58 pm

I have a special interest in animals. All kinds, and I was wondering if a human can imprint. I feel I have to some people and some things. Such as my mother, my friend, and some inaniment objects. I find that no matter what happens with that person I always am with them. My friend and only friend was "imprinted" in school. I went to a counselor bidaily and he told me about group. At first I didn't even give a shrug since I hated people but after a while I tried one time. Convinced I would never come back in walked ***** ( privacy) I gave him a look. No idea what it men but he just walked by and sat down. Since I was new the counselor told everyone to say a few things about themselves. I said my name is ****** I have aspergers syndrome, I am addicted to video games, animals but mostly dogs or wolves, computers, and YouTube. I said I have had. It two friends in my life but I had to move away from them because of a divorce never to see them again. I sat down and ***** stood up and said he liked video games. That moment something inside me said that he was the one. He asked me what period I had lunch and it was the same as him. He asked who I sat with and I said by myself. So he invited me to sit with him. I sat there and rocked like my parents had gotten back together. I sat done with him and saw he had his friends sitting with him. I didn't mind them at all because I only ever talked to ***** which the thought was weird. After about three months they got sick of me only ever talking to ***** and not even knowing their names. At my birthday for the first time in my life I had someone who wasn't family at my house. He stayed until 2am and we play Mario party and metroid prime until we remembered we had school tomorrow and he was supposed to be home at 11. I don't know of I have made this clear since writing isn't won of my strong suits but I hope you can understand my point. We even fought and After two months of not talking we got back together and I didn't even hold it over him. I am one to hold grudges forever. There are only two people when I can truly forgive. My mom and him. If he say this I don't know if he would understand the specialness of it. For some reason no matter what they say I CAN forgive them. Not to sound gay but I think that I love him. Unlike anything else. Why is that. Is it something that as people do. Is it imprintation. Is there a real name. Why did it happen to a random guy. I have had people tell me they like video games before. It this has never happened in my life. Do aspies love like that. Instantaneously or am I just a weird guy obsessed with animals. 

again_with_this
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2012, 12:01 am

Do yourself a favor and look up Schizotypal Personality Disorder.