Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

BreathlessJade
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

08 Nov 2022, 1:24 pm

I hate to use the word "can't" but I woke up this morning feeling like a gold fished in a big (though beautiful) ocean. Social media is too much, my family is too much, my health is too much, obligations are too much. I just want to get back in bed. And this is not particularly depressive feeling. I'm not "sad". I'm learning the difference between sad and overwhelmed. I just want to move and be completely alone. Then I can be around people when I want to without being judged or expected to be like them. And much of this could be paranoia, but I feel suffocated by "expectations" to function neurotypically while trying to get answers where I am on the spectrum (which is actually in fruition, thank God!)

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2022, 2:31 pm

Good luck on getting your Autism diagnosis , I hope that comes about to you . ( fruition).
Oh my that overwhelm feeling of stuff in my world can do me in too. Completely understand about not wanting to get out of bed some days . For all the same reasons you wrote about ….. :roll:

where ever you go ,there you are

BreathlessJade
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

08 Nov 2022, 5:28 pm

Jakki wrote:
Good luck on getting your Autism diagnosis , I hope that comes about to you . ( fruition).
Oh my that overwhelm feeling of stuff in my world can do me in too. Completely understand about not wanting to get out of bed some days . For all the same reasons you wrote about ….. :roll:

Comforting to know you can relate. Atypical people can be so impatient.