Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

2000namesl8r
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

14 Oct 2011, 3:27 am

i feel that i can make some 1 smile just as easy as making them angry. i dont even know im 'pissing' somebody off because my mind isnt thinking like that. i feel that if i didnt like the person i'd prefer not to get involved with them unless they r directly bothering me! example (true story)m this tuesday i started colage and on the 3rd time of trying i was on a bus going the right way (lol) and i was respectfully listening to music on my phone (no head phones) but i could hear people over it. well the bus had 3/4 people on and this old (40-50) coffin dodger goes "excuse me do u mind turning that s**t off... " didnt hear much after that. i switched, told him to f*g mind his own, dont treat me like a prick, then i said go on u c**t carry on and i will smash ur face in... he backed down by this time and the bus driver just saw me gettin fresh.
i think this guy assumed i was just a teen... (cap, nike trackies trainers... sports enthusiast...:) ) i find this happens a lot and im not altering my appearence to look older. i dont feel older. anyway it resulted in me having to get the next bus.
in a similar instance: i was chipping to the bookies and on my way i heard a voice bhind me. "smack head" (heroine addict) i turned rnd expecting to see some1 i knew having a laff (i dont look nething like a smak rat) it was sum guy who looked like he was on crak (foaming around the mouth) neway i said u look more like a smak head than me. basically was giving it to him and he felt that intimidated he had to run in his house for a scalpul. then ran at me swinging it. i said throw it down and i will f*k u up. he was chattin s**t and tried runnin at me again, he was close when he swung the knife but i was nimble enuf to get away safely.

these instances both botherd me probably as much as each other, the scary thing is, i would quite happily go in all guns blazin. i feel this is wrong but my probs make me fearless. serious i did a job for a woman and she said go n stroke the dog (neaplolitan mastiff) she 4rt id s**t a brick but 'fearless' i was str8 in and loving it.
i dont know what i want to gain by sharing this but who knows eh, u dont know untill uv tried. god loves a tryer and i love evolution :))))))))))