Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

Silver_Meteor
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2011, 9:14 pm

Imagine someone who is cybertrolling on a YouTube posts this because he is in a personal feud with someone and thinks that person is an Aspie:

Why should all autistic people be killed? a. to reduce welfare tax b. to bring them out of their socially awkward misery c. to prevent autistic children from being born d. all of the above

And then imagine the very person posting this himself has autism.

Last edited by Silver_Meteor on 05 Dec 2011, 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MrXxx
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2011, 10:11 pm

Hmm. Then I would have to imagine "this person" is very miserable, full of self hatred and devoid of self esteem.

Very different from hypocrisy.

I'm not likely to be around much longer. As before when I first signed up here years ago, I'm finding that after a long hiatus, and after only a few days back on here, I'm spending way too much time here again already. So I'm requesting my account be locked, banned or whatever. It's just time. Until then, well, I dunno...

Silver_Meteor
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2011, 10:44 pm

You are right. I just changed the title.

Last edited by Silver_Meteor on 05 Dec 2011, 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

theWanderer
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2011, 11:08 pm

We are all human, and most of us seem to be pretty badly damaged. At least, I know I am.

===================
In the country of the blind, the one eyed man - would be diagnosed with a psychological disorder

SyphonFilter
Veteran
Veteran

Location: The intersection of Inkopolis’ Plaza & Square where the Turf Wars lie.

05 Dec 2011, 11:25 pm

MrXxx wrote:
Hmm. Then I would have to imagine "this person" is very miserable, full of self hatred and devoid of self esteem.

Unless the person is also a narcissist and denies that they are on the spectrum.

MrXxx
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2011, 11:39 pm

SyphonFilter wrote:
MrXxx wrote:

Unless the person is also a narcissist and denies that they are on the spectrum.

Right. But then how would the OP know he does? I don't believe that's the case here. It is though, and after all, all hypothetical so far.

I'm not likely to be around much longer. As before when I first signed up here years ago, I'm finding that after a long hiatus, and after only a few days back on here, I'm spending way too much time here again already. So I'm requesting my account be locked, banned or whatever. It's just time. Until then, well, I dunno...

SylviaLynn
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2011, 11:44 pm

Is this hypothetical? I wonder because I've seen some hateful comments in some pretty inappropriate contexts on You-Tube. Some of the comments make me wonder (and wish I weren't) the same species as some of these people.

10 yo dd on the spectrum

SyphonFilter
Veteran
Veteran

Location: The intersection of Inkopolis’ Plaza & Square where the Turf Wars lie.

05 Dec 2011, 11:49 pm

SylviaLynn wrote:
Is this hypothetical? I wonder because I've seen some hateful comments in some pretty inappropriate contexts on You-Tube. Some of the comments make me wonder (and wish I weren't) the same species as some of these people.
Yes, it seems hypothetical. Otherwise, why would the OP put the word "imagine" in his first post?

SylviaLynn
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2011, 11:54 pm

I have no idea. I'm confused then about how to answer the post. I don't understand.

10 yo dd on the spectrum

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2011, 1:44 am

I guess he has a hitler complex........lol

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2011, 1:49 am

I would think he hates himself.