Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

zombiegirl2010
Toucan
Toucan

05 May 2012, 9:52 pm

Whatever is on my mind when I fall asleep immediately begins replaying when I wake up! Whether it is a conversation, or a song that got stuck...but it is EXACTLY the same upon waking! It drives me crazy...

trappedinhell
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2012, 2:28 am

Same with me, but I think it's great. It means I can carry on where I left off the night before, without forgetting and without having to write something down then lose the piece of paper. Though I have to mentally think "remember this in the morning" and it always works.

Kinme
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2012, 2:57 am

Your disc turns off and then it turns itself back on. Happens to me all the time. Too bad there's no easy was to eject it.

Stargazer43
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2012, 3:08 am

Pity, I'm the opposite! When I wake up my mind is usually pretty blank, or off in crazy-dream land still. If I want to remember something when I wake up I have to really focus...and I usually don't sleep as soundly when I do that.

zombiegirl2010
Toucan
Toucan

06 May 2012, 11:07 am

Sometimes, yes, it is quite handy, but other times I really REALLY wish I could...as the above said..."eject the disc".

What is worse, is that before bed last night it was on "shuffle repeat"! ! Everything that I had heard..conversations, songs, sounds, etc were all going wild in my head in no certain conceivable order. I'm glad that my brain only picked one of those things to carry on with this morning. I must have been exhausted last night for that to happen.

zombiegirl2010
Toucan
Toucan

06 May 2012, 11:09 am

Stargazer43 wrote:
Pity, I'm the opposite! When I wake up my mind is usually pretty blank, or off in crazy-dream land still. If I want to remember something when I wake up I have to really focus...and I usually don't sleep as soundly when I do that.

I envy you