The "help our dear friend with social media" thread.

Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

Arevelion
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

22 May 2018, 8:17 pm

Most of the time when a member of our autistic family post on these forums pleading for help, I am left to look on helplessly. I always want to assist them, but I have few means. So I am powerless to help our fellows, and I am sure I am not the only one.

But this time is different. Our sister livingwithautism has her own youtube channel and she needs subscribers.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDblb6 ... RebAVexHYw

Ok so it's not saving the world. But this is something we can all do. We just go and click on the subscribe button. It doesn't cost anything but a second of our time and means so very much to her. So how about it everyone? Can you help our sister out?

Oh and by the way...

If anyone else has a youtube channel that needs subscribers or wants Facebook friends or whatever (I don't actually know how Facebook works), this may be the place to bring it up. We're all here to help eachother out right?

Anyways, if you decide to help please be sure to let us know by replying to this thread, so I can give you a special thank you :D

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2018, 8:18 pm

She has an excellent video about ERP treatment for Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD).

She has as her guest an ERP therapist.

This is no sales pitch. It's the Straight Dope.

ChefDave
Raven
Raven

22 May 2018, 8:34 pm

Sure. Why not. I was the 9th to subscribe.

skibum
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2018, 8:36 pm

I tried to subscribe but my phone won't do it. It won't press the button like the button does not respond when I click on it. Anyone else have this trouble?

Wreck It Ralph

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2018, 8:37 pm

I'm not sure: maybe the third or fourth?

Arevelion
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

23 May 2018, 9:32 am

ChefDave wrote:
Sure. Why not. I was the 9th to subscribe.

Your the best buddy! :D

Arevelion
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

23 May 2018, 9:36 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
I'm not sure: maybe the third or fourth?

Now that's what I'm talking about! :o

Arevelion
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

23 May 2018, 9:37 am

skibum wrote:
I tried to subscribe but my phone won't do it. It won't press the button like the button does not respond when I click on it. Anyone else have this trouble?

Do you have a youtube account. If not that might be the problem and I will be happy to help you create one.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2018, 10:12 am

This is not just a "charitable plea."

This video is really a pretty darn good advocacy piece for ERP therapy for people with severe OCD.

skibum
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2018, 10:51 am

Arevelion wrote:
skibum wrote:

Do you have a youtube account. If not that might be the problem and I will be happy to help you create one.
I do have one and thank you. I do have a lot of trouble with my phone though. I will have to upgrade as soon as I can.

Wreck It Ralph