Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Beatles_girl
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

03 Jan 2007, 12:48 am

I found this in the Rotten.com library I know the website has disturbing pictures but this
page dose not. It just talks about autism. I found these explanations funny and amusing
knowing there most likley not true.

http://www.rotten.com/library/medicine/ ... cs/autism/

renaeden
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2007, 1:04 am

I don't know if the picture of the guy last on the page is relevant. Don't know if he is autistic...but you never know.
They don't have a lot in their library about medical conditions, do they?

Beatles_girl
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

03 Jan 2007, 1:28 am

These are in that aritcle. It's hard not to laugh. These are storys made up.

"When this caused a scene, she too would scream and lash out with her fists, biting her father and lifting up her shirt to bare her bee-stung breasts at flabbergasted customers."

"He developed an obsessive, breakfast time fascination with the Pocahontas-style illustration of the Indian princess on the Land O'Lakes spreadable butter tub. He would kick chairs, curse and shriek, and throw forks whenever it was time for her to return to the refrigerator."

"On his birthday, Harrison crept into his father's room as he lay sleeping, and stabbed him in the buttocks with a turkey thermometer."

logitechdog
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2007, 2:42 am

Funny part I see is it's real they not done they research good enough if they want to make fun of people --- the lashing out and biting thing is something else though...

Harrison crept into his father's room as he lay sleeping, and stabbed him in the buttocks with a turkey thermometer = only this part I find funny and the last part with the machine..

Q. Where do you get your pictures?

A. Everywhere! People send them to us, sometimes we buy them, people hunt for pictures for us, and also we acquire reference materials that contain them. Occasionally, we will even take pictures ourselves.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q. Are they real?

A. Yes, the pictures that appear to be dead bodies are in fact real. If a picture is represented as humor, such as the "Circular File" exhibit, then anything goes. We see a lot of fake pictures, and can spot them fairly easily. Real pictures of this nature aren't particularly rare; they are merely hidden from the public in most cases.

thats where they get the pics from.... by the way;....

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2007, 11:03 am

That cracks me up. :lol: