Compensating for the differences between nts and aspies.

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Stoek
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2013, 10:28 am

Alright I'm moving to the big city today and I can't stop thinking about this. How do you stay aware of the differences between nts and aspies.

I'm from a small town where basically everyone gets personal treatment. However I'm moving to a city that is relatively foreign and have no idea how to account for the nt aspie difference.

AardvarkGoodSwimmer
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2013, 12:07 pm

Cities have more social groups, such as Sierra Club (which I have attended), such as Cat Action Team (which I have not)

However, for a variety of reasons, such as leaders not interested in new projects and kind of sorry they took on the job, group members 'overpeopled' and not interested in meeting new people, meetings too seldom, I have a theory that only about 1 out of 9 groups really works as far as social activities.

whirlingmind
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2013, 1:05 pm

Stoek wrote:
Alright I'm moving to the big city today and I can't stop thinking about this. How do you stay aware of the differences between nts and aspies.

I'm from a small town where basically everyone gets personal treatment. However I'm moving to a city that is relatively foreign and have no idea how to account for the nt aspie difference.

Ha, ha...when I saw the thread title, I imagined it was something to do with us getting financial compensation for having to deal with NTs. :lol:

Sorry I have no thoughts on your question though.

DX AS & both daughters on the autistic spectrum