Sea Gull
Sea Gull

07 May 2013, 11:29 am

Which one?

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2013, 11:36 am

Extremely talkative. You can't shut me up!

The link to the forum is http://www.rightplanet.proboards.com

WitchsCat
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2013, 11:38 am

I am more quiet than I am talkative, although I am trying to improve on my social skills.

AgentPalpatine
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2013, 11:40 am

I'll talk for hours if there's an excuse.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2013, 11:53 am

I'm quiet. Well, sometimes I can be talkative to close family, but generally I am a quiet person and don't say a lot.

LabPet
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2013, 12:17 pm

quietquietquietquietquietquietquietquietquietquietquietquietquietquietquietquietquietquietquietquietquiet.......(n-1)

Sometimes I just do not speak. But never quiet inside 8)

chlov
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2013, 12:45 pm

Talkative most of the times.
But I am quite when I am under the effect of my ADHD med.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2013, 12:50 pm

I've always been talkative, although I've been told by my mother I'm more pleasant to listen to because I don't talk as loudly or only about my special interests as much as once I did, especially before my diagnosis. However I seem to have more "awkward silences" with other people (maybe just silence to them, but awkward to me) because I can't think of anything to say. Sometimes I'm desperately trying to think of something intelligent or interesting to say, but can't. My brother is the quiet, introverted one, possibly because he's shy, although he definitely comes out of his shell when around me and other people he knows well :)

rebbieh
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2013, 12:54 pm

I'm mostly very quiet but I can be really talkative from time to time.

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2013, 2:15 pm

Depends what mood I'm in, and since I'm uncomfortable with people most of the time - my answer is quiet.

OnPorpoise
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

07 May 2013, 3:04 pm

Quiet mostly, though when I feel comfortable around someone I can be talkative. Though I make an effort not to go on and on, since I know I can do that if I'm not careful.

sparkylabs
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

07 May 2013, 3:08 pm

Both! if I'm with the right person I/we can go on for hours. but if it's the wrong type I'm just lost for words (like girls :( )

Not been diagnosed with anything but I sure know I'm different somehow, and people treat me different, not that I care.

MutelyAware
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

07 May 2013, 3:54 pm

It's quite hard to tell because at the moment I'm going through this phase of delayed thought to speech communincation, basically it's hard to actually get the words out during social events in real time, nowadays I mostly come out with stutters as I tend to jumble up each and everyone of my sentences, even though I've been repeating that exact opinion/sentence/phrase over and over again in my head before it was my time to answer. I really wish I could just tell somebody how I feel, you know, see if they could just give me time to think my words through, my speech delays only last a mere 30 seconds anyway. It's like an ongoing cycle or something.

I guess now I know how AIs feel whenever they are trying to keep on track with the chosen topic, I don't even know how they even learned to converse to people in the first place, think about it for a second, who really is behind the other side of that page anyway?
Could be some sort of stalker wanting to get hold of your personal info and keep a record of everything you tell them so they could use it later on for tracking.

What on earth was I on about again? I'm starting to get distracted and taken over with my own thoughts again. :roll:

Last edited by MutelyAware on 07 May 2013, 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nuttyengineer
Toucan
Toucan

07 May 2013, 3:55 pm

It ultimately depends on who I'm around. If I'm with friends and hyper you may not be able to get me to shut up. Typically, however, I am nearly mute... talking only if someone else initiates it.

Andras
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2013, 4:39 pm

In groups I'm mostly quiet unless it's ONLY with people i know very well. The less people there are in a conversation the more talkative I get. I can be too talkative in 1 on 1 conversations.

JellyCat
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

07 May 2013, 5:12 pm

I'm talkative if I'm very comfortable. If not, I'm quite.