a problem understanding rdos graph results

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Concenik
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

31 Mar 2009, 2:51 am

Hi,

I'm a bit embarrassed about this and I don't know if it's considered a bit overly self involved but I really don't know how to make sense of it otherwise.

I did the rdos test after being helpfully pointed to it because I did the wired AQ test out of curiosity after arriving at this site for a completely different non ASD related reason..

I liked the site so decided to stick around - simple as that..

Anyhow how I was surprised by my AQ test result 33 first time 34 second time - I wanted to check the first wasn't just random somehow

I really don't know anything about it but here is the result of the rdos test - the point of the thread is can someone please help me decipher what it is saying?

Quote:
Your Aspie score: 147 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 65 of 200
You are very likely an Aspie

I'm finding it rather comedic that I came here for a totally unrelated reason and now 'suddenly' I might be an Aspie! I'm glad Mak decided not to ban me after my first posts which were a bit spiky towards another member for slagging off a different website where I admin. my bad :oops:

haha life is weird! :lol:

I guess I should get a t-shirt from the site at some point just in case I am :lol: :roll:

outlier
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2009, 3:42 am

Did you download the breakdown of the scores? That provides more information.

Concenik
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

31 Mar 2009, 3:50 am

outlier wrote:
Did you download the breakdown of the scores? That provides more information.

gee - no I didn't - that would be a good idea - I didn't realise it had a full breakdown so skipped it as I have utorrent running and it slows up direct downloads on this machine to stupidly slow..

hmm

thanks for the heads up - I needn't of started this thread I guess duh

cheers