Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

CaptainTrips222
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2013, 4:51 am

auntblabby wrote:
BydSarrett wrote:
...Yeah,and considering that I'm thinking of provoking getting arrested again and being sent back,so I may receive medical care(To an extent,"indirect" medical care but medical care nonetheless)...

if you can hold out a few more months, Medicaid will be expanded to cover you if you are not already covered.

I can't wait. Are you talking about 2014?

I wish we could get over our fear of government programs and have socialized medicine. I'm no longer in doubt about it.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jul 2013, 5:41 pm

BydSarrett wrote:
...That's quite a number of months , I don't know that that , REALLY , means that " On the firsbusiness day after 01/01/14 EVERYTHING will be available ! !! !! !! !! " ,especially for someone who's homeless , and " shy "/not really " cute " homeless , maybe I'm NOT covered , at least beyond what there is now , and , you've noticed that a coupl?? of Obamacare condiions/rules are already being delayed from taking effect ?????????

in California, if you qualify for SSI you also qualify for Medicaid. this is from the social security website.

BydSarrett
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

19 Jul 2013, 5:05 pm

Tobe blunt,what I need is notso much some pills and assitance,-That I can get at least some,temporary Band-Aid at least,doses of,but a place to stay-and rest-and stay off of my foot over a LONG period-I have not been able to arrange that yet at least in an acceptable/do-able fasion that actually manifests itself :(

quote="auntblabby"]

BydSarrett wrote:
...That's quite a number of months , I don't know that that , REALLY , means that " On the firsbusiness day after 01/01/14 EVERYTHING will be available ! !! !! !! !! " ,especially for someone who's homeless , and " shy "/not really " cute " homeless , maybe I'm NOT covered , at least beyond what there is now , and , you've noticed that a coupl?? of Obamacare condiions/rules are already being delayed from taking effect ?????????

in California, if you qualify for SSI you also qualify for Medicaid. this is from the social security website.[/quote]

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2013, 6:54 pm

[url=http://www.pennysaverusa.com/classifieds/real-estate-for-sale/rooms-for-rent/usa/california/alameda/emeryville/94608/quiet-clean-room-in-student-household-near-emeryville-border-73087489.html#backlink-url:/classifieds/real-estate-for-sale/rooms-for-rent/usa/california/#search-url:/search/advanced/?region=w-us-ca&view_type=standard&sort_method=effective_date&sort_direction=desc&category=1011665&type=1&page=1&per_page=24&price__min=0&price__max=400](clicky)emoryville CA student household room rental, $349 per month, north of oakland. posted today[/url]