People seem to throw bottles of tubercle bacillus...

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2014, 9:25 pm

... when they're around me.

Please help. They sense my magical autism powers and are conspiring to wipe me from the earth. This is clearly a Nazi plot.

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I

wozeree
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2014, 10:34 pm

Are you sick? Or is that a metaphor?

They've been boring the crap out me lately? I just cannot stand small talk and this constant oneupmanship that goes on with the peolple around me. Well that's not true entirely, I like hearing about their families generally to keep up with what's going on, but these looooooong boring stories that go nowhere. OMG!

I don't know if I'm hanging out with the wrong people or if all non-Autistic people are like this, but sometimes I want to bang my head in frustration. I used to be so intimidated by these people and think they were so much better than me or brighter then me - they just all seem to stop learning after school.

At least the one's I'm around - and I don't care if I sound arrogant - the same stupid stories all the time about how they''re smarter than their bosses and they tell their bosses what to do and yada yada yada! OMG!

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2014, 2:15 am

Quote:

Click on the row of dots at the bottom of my post. :)

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I

briankelley
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2014, 2:23 am

Who_Am_I wrote:

Please help. They sense my magical autism powers and are conspiring to wipe me from the earth. This is clearly a Nazi plot.

I'm thinking it's more of a natural selection thing. We are the higher order Indigo Children types, and they are reacting to us as they would a virus that will wipe them out eventually. Except of course we're actually the cure.

wozeree
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2014, 6:56 pm

Who_Am_I wrote:
Quote:

Click on the row of dots at the bottom of my post. :)

Oh that's really funny! I knew you weren't serious - they were discussing you in another thread like they thought you were crazy and I was like, No I don't think so. But I didn't know what you were really trying to say. :D

Edit - nevermind - you already addressed it!

RedEnigma
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

31 Jan 2014, 12:48 am

briankelley wrote:
Who_Am_I wrote:

I'm thinking it's more of a natural selection thing. We are the higher order Indigo Children types, and they are reacting to us as they would a virus that will wipe them out eventually. Except of course we're actually the cure.

No.
We are people with a neurological deficit.
Not magical.
We are no better than the neurotypicals.

Solitudinarian
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

31 Jan 2014, 2:57 am

Unnecessary coughing can be a sign of confusion, nervousness or discomfort. I do this myself when I'm nervous and anxious, because it's a great way to force myself to exhale and avoid hyperventilation. And I've noticed that I often make other people cough with my lack of facial expressions, my hunched posture, or whatever else it is about me that creeps them out. Probably my hundred yard stare that always avoids their eyes. I don't really care anymore what goes on in neurotypical minds. Their obvious discomfort around me is their own psychological problem to deal with, not mine.