Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

wester13
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

04 Sep 2014, 5:38 pm

There is this friend of mine and we study at the same college.I am a male and she is a female.There is this other guy who is our mutual friend.When we studied together she would tell me she was going to the bathroom when she in reality was going to have a conversation(not sure that was all :p)with him.We were in the same space and we were with some other friends of ours(male and females) and she was talking to them about how this guy's dick could be big because he was all muscular and etc etc.At this very moment (thinking even that this conversation was gross) I made a joke to let them know I heard them(I was less than 7-9 meters away.Actually what i don't understand(well i believe she likes him but if she likes him why are they not together?) is why she doesn't tell to me she likes this guy,but on the contrary she denies meeting him so much(I am just her friend by the way and sincerely for the moment i dont have any romantic or sexual desire towards her)and she always keeps refering to him just as a friend....