Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

andyfzr
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

22 Sep 2014, 2:59 pm

Does anyone else have this problem, I find making the simplest decision really difficult. The more pressure I'm under or the more nervous I am will make it worse and I am around people I don't know. I usually just make a rash decision just so I don't look stupid in front of people but generally I find it really difficult making my mind up about things and prefer to think about it for a while and can even start worrying whether I've made the right decision. I know this probably sounds a bit nutty but was just wondering if anyone else has experienced this.

Zajie
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2014, 3:10 pm

I have this problem i also rush into a decision sometimes, and also after making my decision I regret the choice I made and wish I made the other choice, I always look at the negative and ignore the positive, no matter how it turns out. That's why I have this difficulty in deciding.

TheUnknownOne
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

22 Sep 2014, 3:58 pm

Yep, indecisiveness is also a big part of my life. I'm am never 100% sure with my decision, especially under pressure.

LookingLost
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2014, 5:19 pm

Can't do it, hate it. It's pretty awkward if I'm with people who are also really indecisive. :?

LokiofSassgard
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2014, 5:23 pm

I also tend to be this way. It can be nerve-wracking for me, but most of the time I don't have much of a problem with it as I used to.

calstar2
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

22 Sep 2014, 5:36 pm

Any decisions I make involving other people require a great deal of reassurance.